List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: ~Where's ALL the MOD's???~

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

~Where's ALL the MOD's???~

Started by xx_Jenn_xx at 2008/02/16 01:09PM
    Latest post: 2008/02/29 09:46PM, Views: 1620, Replies: 66
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #11   2008/02/16 01:22PM
    Re: ~Where's ALL the MOD's???~
    Texas Sunflower

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote Texas Sunflower: Do u blame them, too many people ruining a thread and not following guidelines... too many topics opened on the same subject....

I.e..Gloria, Pnick,Shick, etc.....

I just wish we could all get along like we used to - just good posting.

I have almost stopped posting here as you just don't get into any bad threads....... JMO

I miss Evan's mom........

No not at all...BUT i KNOW that Chrissi or Candace would step in n jus close threads to solve that crap REAL SOON!

I couldnt be a MOD cuz i would cuss sum of these posters out! LOL

I wish we could jus have CIVIL but debatable posts...we can all agree to disagree w/o chasing our MOD's away!

Good post and thoughts..... right there w/ u....

#12   2008/02/16 01:22PM
    bubble303

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote bubble303: Who wants to become a mod?

NOT ME!

no, itz jus i dont have the free time, unfortunately.

were grown adults..well some of us are LOL we can handle this w/o getting too nasty or ugly RITE?

Sure we can

Well, I can't become a mod cuz I have school and I like to make fun of some characters

hehe

#13   2008/02/16 01:26PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote bubble303:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:

NOT ME!

were grown adults..well some of us are LOL we can handle this w/o getting too nasty or ugly RITE?

Sure we can

Well, I can't become a mod cuz I have school and I like to make fun of some characters

hehe

I kno thats tru! Besides..speaking like a mommy..u need to focus all of ur attention on school/education young lady!

#14   2008/02/16 01:27PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote Texas Sunflower:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote Texas Sunflower: Do u blame them, too many people ruining a thread and not following guidelines... too many topics opened on the same subject....

I.e..Gloria, Pnick,Shick, etc.....

I just wish we could all get along like we used to - just good posting.

I have almost stopped posting here as you just don't get into any bad threads....... JMO

I miss Evan's mom........

No not at all...BUT i KNOW that Chrissi or Candace would step in n jus close threads to solve that crap REAL SOON!

I couldnt be a MOD cuz i would cuss sum of these posters out! LOL

I wish we could jus have CIVIL but debatable posts...we can all agree to disagree w/o chasing our MOD's away!

Good post and thoughts..... right there w/ u....

ty Tex! u 2!!

#15   2008/02/16 01:33PM
    bubble303

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote bubble303:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:

NOT ME!

Sure we can

hehe

I kno thats tru! Besides..speaking like a mommy..u need to focus all of ur attention on school/education young lady!

#16   2008/02/16 05:27PM
    Candace

We're actually looking for more volunteer mods right now, so if any of you are interested let Chrissi know through email - just hit the contact button!

It's not an easy job - you really have to be able to be er...diplomatic and be able to let criticism roll off. If you get hurt feelings easily or lash out when frustrated or challenged, it's probably not the ideal position for you!

However, if you think you can be fair, and really care about the board (and have some time to give), definitely let us know!

XO
    Candace

#17   2008/02/16 05:30PM
    gommie

Quote Candace: We're actually looking for more volunteer mods right now, so if any of you are interested let Chrissi know through email - just hit the contact button!

It's not an easy job - you really have to be able to be er...diplomatic and be able to let criticism roll off. If you get hurt feelings easily or lash out when frustrated or challenged, it's probably not the ideal position for you!

However, if you think you can be fair, and really care about the board (and have some time to give), definitely let us know!

XO
    Candace

Can we ask exactly who is left of the Mods...? we know that evesmom quit..what about pdames, is she still a mod-- ? seems like not many are left....and no thank ya..I wouldn't touch it with a ten footer.......we know it is a tough non paying job...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/16 05:30PM
    #18   2008/02/16 05:32PM
    MrShadowsgirl

Gommie...yes i am a Jenny
    u had asked that in a thread that Candace just closed.... and i wasnt able to reply

#19   2008/02/16 05:33PM
    gommie

Quote MrShadowsgirl: Gommie...yes i am a Jenny
    u had asked that in a thread that Candace just closed.... and i wasnt able to reply

Me too....one of the oldest living........jenny short for jennifer?

#20   2008/02/16 05:35PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Awww 3 Jenn's? Yes...for me my name is Jennifer. I went by Jenni in grade school, than i thought i was a bigshot n started going by Jennifer Now itz jus Jenn

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list