List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: lilly coming into her own.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

lilly coming into her own.

Started by ms. 411 at 2008/02/15 08:43AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/15 08:56AM, Views: 241, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2008/02/15 08:43AM
    lilly coming into her own.
    ms. 411

I really like lilly,but I think she should get her own place so Neil can get his own business. Lilly can have a private life,Devon moved out and trust he's not playing playstation every night. Devon only come around when needed. Lilly should become that complete woman she say's she is, and move on away from Neil.

#2   2008/02/15 08:47AM
    Re: lilly coming into her own.
    Eppy

Sorry - another Lily thread? This is about number ten in two days or so.

#3   2008/02/15 08:54AM
    colormebadd

I agree Lily does need her own pad. The only thing that truly gets on my nerves with Lily is when she and Neil are having a conversation, she is the one that always brings up Cane's name and making dorky remarks when Neil makes a comment. If she doesn't want her dad in her business than she should just keep her mouth shut about Cane already. He is entitled to have his feelings and be able to express them to her as a parent. Especially if she keeps pushing Cane in his face all the time like she does.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/15 08:58AM
    #4   2008/02/15 08:56AM
    colormebadd

Quote Eppy: Sorry - another Lily thread? This is about number ten in two days or so.

HEE HEE HEE. You are so right. Let the shark infested kiddie pool begin. Swim for your life. Over and out.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list