List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: victor j and heather would make a great pair

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

victor j and heather would make a great pair

Started by oilersfan11 at 2008/02/14 10:39PM
    Latest post: 2008/02/15 03:03PM, Views: 184, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2008/02/14 10:39PM
    victor j and heather would make a great pair
    oilersfan11

these two should hook up when he ends up in GC .reason they both had dads who wern't part of thier lives and are like strangers to them .he's close to her age and i think they will hit it off make daneil jealous

#2   2008/02/14 11:43PM
    Re: victor j and heather would make a great pair
    Deb T

no, not Heather. she's SO boring, they either need to steam her up a bit, or get another heather.

#3   2008/02/15 12:28PM
    bubble303

Quote oilersfan11: these two should hook up when he ends up in GC .reason they both had dads who wern't part of thier lives and are like strangers to them .he's close to her age and i think they will hit it off make daneil jealous

i agree with you for the first time!!

YAY

#4   2008/02/15 03:03PM
    sally2

Quote oilersfan11: these two should hook up when he ends up in GC .reason they both had dads who wern't part of thier lives and are like strangers to them .he's close to her age and i think they will hit it off make daneil jealous

Agree here....It still too soon to tell , but they seem to share the 'triple A syndrome'...Ambitious...authoritative..
    and Anal

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list