List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: KAREN AND NEIL

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

KAREN AND NEIL

Started by colormebadd at 2008/02/14 03:05PM
    Latest post: 2008/02/15 10:08AM, Views: 636, Replies: 26
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2008/02/15 07:06AM
    Re: KAREN AND NEIL
    suegerry

I enjoy seeing this couple together.....they compliment each other so well.....she's a cutie and there's nothing sexual about them.....they just are so great togethe.....

#12   2008/02/15 08:13AM
    aym0402

Quote ojudy59: I am not into the Neil / Karen thing, cant put my finger on it. I dont think that Karen is exciting enough for Neil, Dru did go way overboard sometimes but she kept it interesting, Neil and Karen are just blah to me. I do like both characters just not enough sparks together

I'm with you; I'd rather see Karen w/Brad. I think they'd make a cute couple.

#13   2008/02/15 08:36AM
    Snizzle

I think they wasted Karen's character on Neil...she was so much fun when she first came on theshow the way she put victor in check.she would of been great with brad...neil is just a lame boring character...and her singing at indigo is getting old....cant Neil and Karen get an exciting freaking s/l besides being in that Lily mess????????

#14   2008/02/15 08:41AM
    cherchezlefemme

Quote Snizzle: I think they wasted Karen's character on Neil...she was so much fun when she first came on theshow the way she put victor in check.she would of been great with brad...neil is just a lame boring character...and her singing at indigo is getting old....cant Neil and Karen get an exciting freaking s/l besides being in that Lily mess????????

I agree. I absolutely totally agree!

#15   2008/02/15 08:42AM
    cherchezlefemme

Dru was not the only woman on the planet or in the city. I would like to see the role reprised with another actress if Victoria Rowell no longer desires to play the role.

#16   2008/02/15 08:43AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote cherchezlefemme:
    Quote Snizzle: I think they wasted Karen's character on Neil...she was so much fun when she first came on theshow the way she put victor in check.she would of been great with brad...neil is just a lame boring character...and her singing at indigo is getting old....cant Neil and Karen get an exciting freaking s/l besides being in that Lily mess????????

I agree. I absolutely totally agree!

I agree total waste on that family. But she can sing and that song was nice.

#17   2008/02/15 08:44AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote cherchezlefemme: Dru was not the only woman on the planet or in the city. I would like to see the role reprised with another actress if Victoria Rowell no longer desires to play the role.

Yep, saw quite a few sistas last night!!

#18   2008/02/15 08:45AM
    Eppy

Snizzle, I also thought she and Brad would have made a great couple. Brad was never interested in the loud, flambouyant type woman - like Phyllis or Dru, Amber. I'm curious about Sabrina. I wonder if she and Brad were acquainted when he lived in Italy. Maybe some promise there?

#19   2008/02/15 08:48AM
    Snizzle

Quote Eppy: Snizzle, I also thought she and Brad would have made a great couple. Brad was never interested in the loud, flambouyant type woman - like Phyllis or Dru, Amber. I'm curious about Sabrina. I wonder if she and Brad were acquainted when he lived in Italy. Maybe some promise there?

Good Point Eppy...brad does like the quiet ones dont he LOLOLOL...yeah it's gonna be interesting to see if Sabrina will be with brad or ....is she gonna be for Victor?????

#20   2008/02/15 08:54AM
    Eppy

Oh, oh...wouldn't that be a triangle!!! Another Brad, Vic Ashley scenario - oh gawd NO!!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list