List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Looks like Ambers money scam is about up!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Looks like Ambers money scam is about up!!!

Started by colormebadd at 2008/02/14 02:51PM
    Latest post: 2008/02/15 11:52AM, Views: 917, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2008/02/15 09:42AM
    Re: Looks like Ambers money scam is about up!!!
    Nosycookie1201

Quote colormebadd: I love it that the new writers are tying up all of the loose ends with these cliff hanging storylines. It's about time. Looks like the stolen money s/l is about to come to an end. That damn fool Amber paying 6 months rent in advance COLD CASH for Phillis's old Penthouse is a joke. What's wrong with that dingbat? How could she ever think that no one would ever notice this right away?

Ooohh i love it!

#22   2008/02/15 09:43AM
    oommoore

Quote Curious_Georgia: Scamber will get away with it, mark my words. Kevin and Daniel will probably demand that she split the money with them or they'll turn her in. The money will get split between the three of them, and that will be the end of it.

That's the way it should happen. They were about to go to prison just like they were. just goes to prove that she is no ones friend but Amber's. No way I would hang my friends out like that.

#23   2008/02/15 11:47AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Curious_Georgia: Scamber will get away with it, mark my words. Kevin and Daniel will probably demand that she split the money with them or they'll turn her in. The money will get split between the three of them, and that will be the end of it.

Sounds like a win win situation.

#24   2008/02/15 11:49AM
    gommie

She's probably going to get caught, arrested and turned over to Kay for supervision..........

#25   2008/02/15 11:52AM
    colormebadd

Quote gommie: She's probably going to get caught, arrested and turned over to Kay for supervision..........

The stupid "B" is 30 years old and needs supervision? Damn how pathetic.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list