List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Do you think Cane really likes Lily?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Do you think Cane really likes Lily?

Started by needsoap at 2008/02/14 11:10AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/15 03:50PM, Views: 1780, Replies: 43
    « 1 2 3 4 5 page:
    #41   2008/02/15 01:00PM
    Re: Do you think Cane really likes Lily?
    Soulsistah

Yup, Cane is a class "A" cad. I didn't like him from the outset, and now, despite his confessions of "I think I'm falling in love...", I'm not bit'n. He's still a creep and I now feel a little sorry for Lily - she's sooooo outta her league with this guy.

#42   2008/02/15 02:33PM
    AngelDimples...

IMO I believe that Cane really like Lily and is falling in love with her....todays episode was great as was yesterday...Cane telling Lily thast he missed her was sooo sweet...I love them two together..I hope this contunies and becomes something sweet and nice....and for the people that do not belive in them and said that it was lame they are just jealous.....it was great between them...GO LANE GO

#43   2008/02/15 02:37PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote AngelDimples1977: IMO I believe that Cane really like Lily and is falling in love with her....todays episode was great as was yesterday...Cane telling Lily thast he missed her was sooo sweet...I love them two together..I hope this contunies and becomes something sweet and nice....and for the people that do not belive in them and said that it was lame they are just jealous.....it was great between them...GO LANE GO

Yes, I am very jealous of this soap opera couple.

What does that even mean??

#44   2008/02/15 03:50PM
    csunny1

Cane has said that in his past he didn't allow anyone to get too close to him. Unfortunately, he opened his heart to Amber and was hurt b/c of her trickery and lies. I believe he loves Lily, but just wants to take it slow to make sure this is the real deal to protect himself and also to protect Lily. I believe he is really beginning to fall for her now though. As he said in today's 'morning after' episode, he feels closer to her than he ever has and his problem now is how to act professionally around her and keep his hands off of her...now that's what I'm talkin 'bout!

« 1 2 3 4 5 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list