List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Do you think Cane really likes Lily?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Do you think Cane really likes Lily?

Started by needsoap at 2008/02/14 11:10AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/15 03:50PM, Views: 1714, Replies: 43
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2008/02/14 10:16PM
    Re: Do you think Cane really likes Lily?
    BeenThere

I think Cane likes Lily a lot, but he's kind of nerd when it comes to speaking his true feelings. Romantically at least.

#32   2008/02/14 10:17PM
    BeenThere

What's with this Canadian episode stuff? Fill me in please.

#33   2008/02/14 10:26PM
    Uggerly

I believe Cane really does like Lily..But, the word like is really far from being in love with her..and, I can see the writing on the wall here..She is going to end up really hurt...then really mad!!! And the sh-- is going to hit the fan!!!WhoooHoo!!

#34   2008/02/15 05:56AM
    Spongy

ITA, Something is up with him. Of course no guy is going to give up some booty when it is just thrown at him. But there is something up. He is not returning all the mushy gooshy stuff she is handing out and I can tell this storyline is going to take another direction.

#35   2008/02/15 09:36AM
    Anydaynow

Quote ..star.gyal..: yes in today's Canadian episode cane tells Neil that he's in love with Lily

Did he actually say he loves her or did he tell Neil that he "THINKS" he loves her? I don't watch but keep up instead by reading the updates and according to the updates at this site, he told her daddy that he "thinks" he's in love with her. For a "man of the world," you'd think he would know his own feelings.

Also, according to the updates, he said that he feels more "connected" now that they'd had sex. "Connected" is not even in the same ball park as "love," IMHO.

I don't think he loves her. Most men will have sex if it's offered to them. They don't need to love to crawl into bed. He never said to her that he loves her before she set up the love room (with the sex initiated by her and the room and everything all paid for by her). If she wanted a relationship based upon love, she has a poor way of showing it and shouldn't be surprised if he just wanted a roll in the hay. Is she in love with him or just fascinated with the idea of being with an older man?

#36   2008/02/15 09:39AM
    granny45

Quote Anydaynow:
    Quote ..star.gyal..: yes in today's Canadian episode cane tells Neil that he's in love with Lily

Did he actually say he loves her or did he tell Neil that he "THINKS" he loves her? I don't watch but keep up instead by reading the updates and according to the updates at this site, he told her daddy that he "thinks" he's in love with her. For a "man of the world," you'd think he would know his own feelings.

Also, according to the updates, he said that he feels more "connected" now that they'd had sex. "Connected" is not even in the same ball park as "love," IMHO.

I don't think he loves her. Most men will have sex if it's offered to them. They don't need to love to crawl into bed. He never said to her that he loves her before she set up the love room (with the sex initiated by her and the room and everything all paid for by her). If she wanted a relationship based upon love, she has a poor way of showing it and shouldn't be surprised if he just wanted a roll in the hay. Is she in love with him or just fascinated with the idea of being with an older man?

I just got through watching it - Cane said he "thinks" he is falling in love with Lily.

#37   2008/02/15 09:39AM
    Anydaynow

Quote needsoap:
    Quote KeepingItReal: Did he say it yet........so far she's been doing all the talking, planning, flinging her self at him....

yah, he just stands there when she is saying oh cane i love spending time with you, i think i may love you. the whole thing annoys me

Yep!

#38   2008/02/15 09:41AM
    Nosycookie1201

awwwwwwwwww Cane and Lily fallin in love

#39   2008/02/15 11:44AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Anydaynow:
    Quote needsoap:
    Quote KeepingItReal: Did he say it yet........so far she's been doing all the talking, planning, flinging her self at him....

yah, he just stands there when she is saying oh cane i love spending time with you, i think i may love you. the whole thing annoys me

Yep!

I read that he say "he thinks he's falling in love".....He's a butz.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/15 11:44AM
    #40   2008/02/15 12:41PM
    cherchezlefemme

Let me get this straight.... He thinks he is falling in love.....He doesn't tell Lily.....but he tells her dad?

Y'all can't smell the sent of rotten fish here?

Any way.... the topic ask the question do you think Cane really likes Lily.... The answer for me is:

Hell-to-the-No! He likes what he can get so easily from her.... Now... That...he loves!

Nasty CadBastard!

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list