List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Do you think Cane really likes Lily?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Do you think Cane really likes Lily?

Started by needsoap at 2008/02/14 11:10AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/15 03:50PM, Views: 1781, Replies: 43
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2008/02/14 12:30PM
    Re: Do you think Cane really likes Lily?
    bubble303

NO NO NO NO NO

#12   2008/02/14 12:55PM
    pussykat

I really don't think Cane is "into" Lily....maybe just a fling for him and because Lily thinks he is so great...she's stroking his ego...and probably other things???

#13   2008/02/14 01:04PM
    rack em up

[quote]Quote cherchezlefemme: Okay y'all here's the real test.... He's got the nookie now. How long will it take before he starts actin cold and stand-offish? C'mon now... Cane doesn't have a sincere interest in Lily....He's playin her cuz she's allowing it.[/quote/]
    I agree..Cane doesn't like Lilly. He loves himself too much.

#14   2008/02/14 01:06PM
    Kristi07

Cane wants a excuse to hit it again...he'll say what he has to----he's a man!!

#15   2008/02/14 01:10PM
    colormebadd

Yes I believe that Cane does like Lily, love I'm not sure. I really must be missing something here. I'm not a fan of Lily and Canes relationship, but I have never witnessed him treating her unkindly or with any disrespect what so ever. He has always been a complete gentlemen with her so far. Lily's not Amber and does'nt seem to care about material things, she just wants him. So what! they are both single and are certainly of age to do what ever they damn well please. I've seen what he is capable of when someone crosses him (Amber). I did't blame him for that because she needed to be taught a lesson. Everyone seems to be moving on and as far as the big age difference, most of the couples on this soap are dating and married to much younger/older people.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/14 01:22PM
    #16   2008/02/14 01:13PM
    cherchezlefemme

Quote Kristi07: Cane wants a excuse to hit it again...he'll say what he has to----he's a man!!

Yeah... My brothers told me that a man will propose for coochie! and I know quite a few of y'all have heard some real good lines to get cha panties down.... I have Hell... Some were so convincing I just gave it to em! But I didn't have to beg or chase them...and they at least bought dinner and a card!

#17   2008/02/14 01:16PM
    Snizzle

Cane doesnt have to like her....he knows that she loves him...so now he can play any damn game he wanna play....

#18   2008/02/14 01:16PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote cherchezlefemme:
    Quote Kristi07: Cane wants a excuse to hit it again...he'll say what he has to----he's a man!!

Yeah... My brothers told me that a man will propose for coochie! and I know quite a few of y'all have heard some real good lines to get cha panties down.... I have Hell... Some were so convincing I just gave it to em! But I didn't have to beg or chase them...and they at least bought dinner and a card!

Dang, give Lilly some "common sense"....she really slow.

#19   2008/02/14 03:01PM
    trini to the...

I THINK BECAUSE HE WAS HURT BY AMBER HE IS HOLDING OUT AND AFRAID OF BEING VULNERABLE AGAIN.

#20   2008/02/14 03:03PM
    trini to the...

HELL I WOULD OF DONE THE SAME JUST TO GIMME A LITTLE CANE

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list