List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: WOW! SHACK. A new supercouple in the Making?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WOW! SHACK. A new supercouple in the Making?

Started by sybil717 at 2008/02/14 05:01AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/29 02:17PM, Views: 3811, Replies: 131
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2008/02/14 11:38AM
    Re: WOW! SHACK. A new supercouple in the Making?
    StaceyT

Quote KeepingItReal: Can I say I told you so......betcha betch betcha

Thanks for "keeping it real" :)

#82   2008/02/14 11:42AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote StaceyT:

Thanks for "keeping it real" :)

Your welcome Ms. Stacey

Nia "Happy Valentines Day"

#83   2008/02/14 11:54AM
    yrjazy

#84   2008/02/14 12:00PM
    hoosiergirl

I like Shack. Probably since I really like Jack and enjoy seeing him happy for a change. But I know it won't last. This is soapland and a twosome never stays together very long. I would enjoy seeing a little Shackette or Shacker come along. But no WTD s/l. They are overkill. If Jack gets back with Phyllis in the future, I won't have anything against it if she treats him good.

Maybe some are too involved in soaps and take them too seriously. They are supposed to be entertaining. They are not real life.

#85   2008/02/14 12:38PM
    granny45

Well, I am a Phick fan and my liking Sharon and Jack together has NOTHING to do with that fact! I am not "pimping" them together for that reason - whatever that means!! I hated the way Sharon acted when she was with Nick - wishy-washy, whiney, and needy. She is not that way with Jack, she is standing up to Gloria and fighting for her man in every problem they have had in their marriage, She was honest about the Brad thing - she is a totally different person! Jack is totally different also, trying to do the right thing instead of doing whatever he had to to get what he wanted. She is a good influence on him and he is a good influence on her. I didn't like either character much until they got together. They seem so right for each other - and it has NOTHING to do with Phyllis or Nick. I don't believe for one minute that if Phyllis and Nick break up they will ever get together with their old partners anyway - their is absolutely no romantic feelings left there on either couples part in my opinion. They are friends.

#86   2008/02/14 12:40PM
    Kristi07

What I find hilarious is the Phick fans say to us how could we want Sharon to go back to Nick with what he's done! Well, why would they want Pyhllis to be with Nick if he cheated and lied to his wife to hit the monkey with her...Phickers like Shack because it keeps Sharon and Nick apart..plain and simple...........saran wrap please..

#87   2008/02/14 12:45PM
    KeepingItReal

[quote]Quote Kristi07: What I find hilarious is the Phick fans say to us how could we want Sharon to go back to Nick with what he's done! Well, why would they want Pyhllis to be with Nick if he cheated and lied to his wife to hit the monkey with her...Phickers like Shack because it keeps Sharon and Nick apart..plain and simple...........saran wrap please..[/quote]

It's comming

#88   2008/02/14 12:53PM
    granny45

Quote Kristi07: What I find hilarious is the Phick fans say to us how could we want Sharon to go back to Nick with what he's done! Well, why would they want Pyhllis to be with Nick if he cheated and lied to his wife to hit the monkey with her...Phickers like Shack because it keeps Sharon and Nick apart..plain and simple...........saran wrap please..

The only difference is......Nick has never had sex with another woman or left Phyllis for another woman. If he ever does, then I would never want him to come dragging back to Phyllis and I CERTAINLY would not want her to lower her self esteem enough to take him back!!!! NO WAY!!!!!!!

#89   2008/02/14 12:56PM
    Kristi07

Quote granny45:
    Quote Kristi07: What I find hilarious is the Phick fans say to us how could we want Sharon to go back to Nick with what he's done! Well, why would they want Pyhllis to be with Nick if he cheated and lied to his wife to hit the monkey with her...Phickers like Shack because it keeps Sharon and Nick apart..plain and simple...........saran wrap please..

The only difference is......Nick has never had sex with another woman or left Phyllis for another woman. If he ever does, then I would never want him to come dragging back to Phyllis and I CERTAINLY would not want her to lower her self esteem enough to take him back!!!! NO WAY!!!!!!!

But he kissed Sharon in the vault and would have gone further if she had allowed...oh, he was battling the amnesia at that time!!!!!!!! How could I forget?

#90   2008/02/14 01:06PM
    Snizzle

They already had the Phyllis character lower her esteem when she was by Nick's side when the poor punk was confused and didnt know what to do and playing both sides....WHEN nick does cheat again...i HOPE HOPE HOPEEEE they dont have her putting up with that stupid crap again

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list