List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: WOW! SHACK. A new supercouple in the Making?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WOW! SHACK. A new supercouple in the Making?

Started by sybil717 at 2008/02/14 05:01AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/29 02:17PM, Views: 3771, Replies: 131
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2008/02/14 10:28AM
    Re: WOW! SHACK. A new supercouple in the Making?
    KeepingItReal

Quote yrjazy: There seems to be a lot Nick/Phyllis fans that are pimping Jack/Sharon together just so they don't switch back to the original couples. I love Jack and Sharon together and it has nothing to do with Nick/Phyllis cause I don't find them as hot as some people think, JMHO. I guess I'm one that does love Jack and Sharon together and don't have an ulterior motive lol so I'll enjoy them while they are together. It'd be great if they do give Jack & Sharon a child too. If they decide to put Jack/Phyllis and Nick/Sharon together down the road that's fine too as I also love Jack/Phyllis together.

As for polls, can't take them seriously as some people will vote a million times if they could. Just look at the final choices for the Y&R 35th anniversary polls, kinda a joke...

Nice post but I still betcha they gonna come back with something!

#72   2008/02/14 10:29AM
    StaceyT

:-)

#73   2008/02/14 10:30AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote NiaLovesYR:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote yrjazy: There seems to be a lot Nick/Phyllis fans that are pimping Jack/Sharon together just so they don't switch back to the original couples. I love Jack and Sharon together and it has nothing to do with Nick/Phyllis cause I don't find them as hot as some people think, JMHO. I guess I'm one that does love Jack and Sharon together and don't have an ulterior motive lol so I'll enjoy them while they are together. It'd be great if they do give Jack & Sharon a child too. If they decide to put Jack/Phyllis and Nick/Sharon together down the road that's fine too as I also love Jack/Phyllis together.

As for polls, can't take them seriously as some people will vote a million times if they could. Just look at the final choices for the Y&R 35th anniversary polls, kinda a joke...

Nice post but I still betcha they gonna come back with something!

It's Valentine's Day, where's the love?

Much Luv going on much luv!!

#74   2008/02/14 11:05AM
    needsoap

it took me awhile to get used to them but shack is waay better than shick

#75   2008/02/14 11:30AM
    KeepingItReal

Can I say I told you so......betcha betch betcha

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/14 11:31AM
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list