List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: WOW! SHACK. A new supercouple in the Making?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WOW! SHACK. A new supercouple in the Making?

Started by sybil717 at 2008/02/14 05:01AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/29 02:17PM, Views: 3469, Replies: 131
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2008/02/14 10:03AM
    Re: WOW! SHACK. A new supercouple in the Making?
    Soulsistah

Quote NiaLovesYR: True it could vary on your "opinion" but there are people who take things way too seriously and cant separate real from reel.

And all the people said, "Amen!"

#62   2008/02/14 10:04AM
    KeepingItReal

But there is a pattern since the onset of posting of these polls from the same person or group of people.

They trying to sell us something that I aint buying.

#63   2008/02/14 10:07AM
    StaceyT

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Soulsistah: Exactly. There are a lot of fans of whomever that don't vote in any polls...and then there's the rabid fans of both sides, who rally their troops on certain couple sites to vote, vote, vote, vote, and vote some more, like's it's for the presidential election!

Polls just don't dictate how a s/l is going to go.

Betcha she comes back with something.....she wants to be starting something.

Saran wrap

#64   2008/02/14 10:09AM
    StaceyT

Quote granny45: I would imagine one's opinion of polls would vary depending on weather the poll agrees or disagrees with their opinion!

Exactly That goes for all fan bases

#65   2008/02/14 10:14AM
    yrjazy

There seems to be a lot Nick/Phyllis fans that are pimping Jack/Sharon together just so they don't switch back to the original couples. I love Jack and Sharon together and it has nothing to do with Nick/Phyllis cause I don't find them as hot as some people think, JMHO. I guess I'm one that does love Jack and Sharon together and don't have an ulterior motive lol so I'll enjoy them while they are together. It'd be great if they do give Jack & Sharon a child too. If they decide to put Jack/Phyllis and Nick/Sharon together down the road that's fine too as I also love Jack/Phyllis together.

As for polls, can't take them seriously as some people will vote a million times if they could. Just look at the final choices for the Y&R 35th anniversary polls, kinda a joke...

#66   2008/02/14 10:15AM
    Snizzle

Quote yrjazy: There seems to be a lot Nick/Phyllis fans that are pimping Jack/Sharon together just so they don't switch back to the original couples. I love Jack and Sharon together and it has nothing to do with Nick/Phyllis cause I don't find them as hot as some people think, JMHO. I guess I'm one that does love Jack and Sharon together and don't have an ulterior motive lol so I'll enjoy them while they are together. It'd be great if they do give Jack & Sharon a child too. If they decide to put Jack/Phyllis and Nick/Sharon together down the road that's fine too as I also love Jack/Phyllis together.

As for polls, can't take them seriously as some people will vote a million times if they could. Just look at the final choices for the Y&R 35th anniversary polls, kinda a joke...

awesome

#67   2008/02/14 10:17AM
    StaceyT

Quote yrjazy: There seems to be a lot Nick/Phyllis fans that are pimping Jack/Sharon together just so they don't switch back to the original couples. I love Jack and Sharon together and it has nothing to do with Nick/Phyllis cause I don't find them as hot as some people think, JMHO. I guess I'm one that does love Jack and Sharon together and don't have an ulterior motive lol so I'll enjoy them while they are together. It'd be great if they do give Jack & Sharon a child too. If they decide to put Jack/Phyllis and Nick/Sharon together down the road that's fine too as I also love Jack/Phyllis together.

Clap, clap, clap Well said

#68   2008/02/14 10:21AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Soulsistah: Exactly. There are a lot of fans of whomever that don't vote in any polls...and then there's the rabid fans of both sides, who rally their troops on certain couple sites to vote, vote, vote, vote, and vote some more, like's it's for the presidential election!

Polls just don't dictate how a s/l is going to go.

LMAO!!

Yep, that's the way I see it too.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list