List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: WOW! SHACK. A new supercouple in the Making?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WOW! SHACK. A new supercouple in the Making?

Started by sybil717 at 2008/02/14 05:01AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/29 02:17PM, Views: 3854, Replies: 131
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2008/02/14 09:52AM
    Re: WOW! SHACK. A new supercouple in the Making?
    Soulsistah

Definitely not. But it's pretty funny to me when you check out the message boards over at CBS...moreover, funny, because about a week ago, the CBS poll had Nick as the person Sharon should be with...go figure.

#52   2008/02/14 09:55AM
    Soulsistah

Exactly. There are a lot of fans of whomever that don't vote in any polls...and then there's the rabid fans of both sides, who rally their troops on certain couple sites to vote, vote, vote, vote, and vote some more, like's it's for the presidential election!

Polls just don't dictate how a s/l is going to go.

#53   2008/02/14 09:57AM
    StaceyT

Quote sybil717:
    Quote StaceyT:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote StaceyT: Convient that some post links and resuts to suit their opinions but when asked for a link ect.... theres not response

Nobody has time for thoes kinds of games

Some can candy coat their sarcasm all they want but its still SARCASM the more of a Big huff that is made about things just make me stick to my opinon that much more, if there was nothing to it then it would be ignored, but must be some insecurity in fans as well as the Red one

Shack are good for now, I can stand it .... but it will not last.. it started on the wrong pretense (just like some other couples) and nothing that is going to be well and good will come from that kind of begining... Soaps for years have been showing us that....

LOL..staceyt-- one day we must make a pact to come back here and see how this thing has panned out...we can make a bet-- if I lose you do something nice for me..and you lose you do something nice for me.....

Wrong pretense? Who cares? However they started, they are getting stronger and stronger. And like I said, my feelings for SHACK are not burned in stone. When they start dogging each other out, I will be the first to come here and bash them. But as long as they treat each other with love and respect and act like adults, I like them.

Well, I for one care (as do many other) If I didnt care I wouldnt comment on it Oh and you think that Shack are loving and respecting each other? Well thats well and fine, I cant respect anyone who thinks this, its your opinion But it will not stop me from posting my opinon and it is that if this "super couple" love and respected each other they would be 100% honest with each other, you can take that any way you like... As long as they keep even the tinyest of secrets or truths from each other, it is a J O K E. IMO only.

Time will tell ~ we will all just have to watch and see

#54   2008/02/14 09:58AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Soulsistah: Exactly. There are a lot of fans of whomever that don't vote in any polls...and then there's the rabid fans of both sides, who rally their troops on certain couple sites to vote, vote, vote, vote, and vote some more, like's it's for the presidential election!

Polls just don't dictate how a s/l is going to go.

Betcha she comes back with something.....she wants to be starting something.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/14 09:58AM
    #55   2008/02/14 10:00AM
    granny45

I would imagine one's opinion of polls would vary depending on weather the poll agrees or disagrees with their opinion!

#56   2008/02/14 10:01AM
    KeepingItReal

Or if you are a fan or "fanatic".

#57   2008/02/14 10:02AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote NiaLovesYR: True it could vary on your "opinion" but there are people who take things way too seriously and cant separate real from reel.

Yep them "fanatics"

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/14 10:04AM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list