List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: WOW! SHACK. A new supercouple in the Making?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WOW! SHACK. A new supercouple in the Making?

Started by sybil717 at 2008/02/14 05:01AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/29 02:17PM, Views: 3972, Replies: 131
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2008/02/14 08:50AM
    Re: WOW! SHACK. A new supercouple in the Making?
    Soulsistah

Quote StaceyT: ROFLMAO supercouple hardly PIMPFOCL

Yep, realiable and objective...hmmm. Why is it I see a lot of Phyick fans voting non-stop over there at CBS....

Whatever. Shick IS it! Time will prove it

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/14 08:50AM
    #32   2008/02/14 08:50AM
    Kristi07

Quote gommie:
    Quote Kristi07:
    Quote Jake Austin: pOLLS DON'T LIE. Shack is where it's at

I guess that if you believe that then you must believe that all those reality shows aren't rigged??

LOL Kristi....girl you just burst my bubble and broke my heart- rigged, the reality shows...Nooooooooooooo

I'm so sorry Gommie!! didn't mean to hurt your feelings!

#33   2008/02/14 08:53AM
    gommie

Quote Kristi07:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote Kristi07:
    Quote Jake Austin: pOLLS DON'T LIE. Shack is where it's at

I guess that if you believe that then you must believe that all those reality shows aren't rigged??

LOL Kristi....girl you just burst my bubble and broke my heart- rigged, the reality shows...Nooooooooooooo

I'm so sorry Gommie!! didn't mean to hurt your feelings!

I know kristi, it was not intentional...but damn why must the truth hurt so bad?

#34   2008/02/14 08:54AM
    aym0402

Quote Snizzle: I dont find the results surprising...of course Jack would get the most votes...and i doubt only "shack" fans voted

Polls and petitions...GMAB!!! Duplicate votes and signatures...

#35   2008/02/14 08:55AM
    Kristi07

Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote StaceyT: ROFLMAO supercouple hardly PIMPFOCL

Yep, realiable and objective...hmmm. Why is it I see a lot of Phyick fans voting non-stop over there at CBS....

Whatever. Shick IS it! Time will prove it

Oh yes indeed!! I'll get my popcorn ready...

#36   2008/02/14 08:57AM
    Soulsistah

Dat's right. Just like many of us knew LML's days were numbered...so too to her "couples". I can't wait!!

#37   2008/02/14 08:59AM
    Kristi07

Quote Soulsistah: Dat's right. Just like many of us knew LML's days were numbered...so too to her "couples". I can't wait!!

Bye Bye --...up the river without a paddle..good riddance!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/14 12:59PM
    #38   2008/02/14 09:18AM
    StaceyT

Convient that some post links and resuts to suit their opinions but when asked for a link ect.... theres not response

Nobody has time for thoes kinds of games

Some can candy coat their sarcasm all they want but its still SARCASM the more of a Big huff that is made about things just make me stick to my opinon that much more, if there was nothing to it then it would be ignored, but must be some insecurity in fans as well as the Red one

Shack are good for now, I can stand it .... but it will not last.. it started on the wrong pretense (just like some other couples) and nothing that is going to be well and good will come from that kind of begining... Soaps for years have been showing us that....

#39   2008/02/14 09:28AM
    gommie

Quote StaceyT: Convient that some post links and resuts to suit their opinions but when asked for a link ect.... theres not response

Nobody has time for thoes kinds of games

Some can candy coat their sarcasm all they want but its still SARCASM the more of a Big huff that is made about things just make me stick to my opinon that much more, if there was nothing to it then it would be ignored, but must be some insecurity in fans as well as the Red one

Shack are good for now, I can stand it .... but it will not last.. it started on the wrong pretense (just like some other couples) and nothing that is going to be well and good will come from that kind of begining... Soaps for years have been showing us that....

LOL..staceyt-- one day we must make a pact to come back here and see how this thing has panned out...we can make a bet-- if I lose you do something nice for me..and you lose you do something nice for me.....

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list