List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: WOW! SHACK. A new supercouple in the Making?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WOW! SHACK. A new supercouple in the Making?

Started by sybil717 at 2008/02/14 05:01AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/29 02:17PM, Views: 3712, Replies: 131
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2008/02/14 08:28AM
    Re: WOW! SHACK. A new supercouple in the Making?
    Kristi07

Quote StaceyT:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote sybil717:
    Quote StaceyT:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Kristi07: Another poll question...here we go again..Shick is where it is!!

All in the name of "fun" is what these polls are about.

Funny that when these "Polls" are in favor of certin couples they are bogus but when they suit some's opinions they are the best thing since sliced bread GMAFB!

You make a very valid point. If there are polls you want to make us aware of, then please post them here. I thought these polls were imporant because they are CBS pollis.

Polls are only as good as those who take them-they really don't tell you anything unless everyone who watches participates....and that is not the case.........CBS or anyone elses...

Gommie, they know that....they just keep on feeding us the propoganda so that eventually we might "believe" in them.

We've been down this road how may time with so many aka aka aka....it really is getting tiring but....the sun is shining it's a beautiful day and if this is what makes them feel good.....so be it.

I know better.

ICAM! Jack and Sharon are a tragedy, two good people give their marriage a hellova shot, but the one thing that wasnt there, isnt there and IMO, never will be there is "true love" without it some relationships make it because the prospective couple might have never experienced it "but" with Shack they have experienced it and nothing, not even when they try so hard, can compare to the "true love" one holds within their heart. This is a fictional story yes, but you can bet the writers and powers that be have this little "card" in their pocket...ten years is a POWERFUL thing... and it really dont matter what any poll says... they are BOGUS, espically when you see all over the message board arena, one fan base using another fan base to vote in the polls promising them signatures on a petition or other fan base related favor and beyond belief that you can only vote "once" thats a flippin joke, you can go to different browsers and vote (from the same computer) as well as talk as two different id's at the same time which we have all see at some time or another ~ Saran wrap

True love will prevail ~ Go Shick Go, smack that Shack outta the water

Just my honest opinion!

I'm sorry I fell off my chair...must be all the saran wrap....lmao!!!

#22   2008/02/14 08:36AM
    gommie

In the end, time will tell....we can all speculate on what is going to happen with them- I choose to believe that they will continue to grow deeper in love with each other as time goes by..I feel the need in this soap for some stability..one couple who you can depend on to be faithful and true to each other and the vows they made the day they married......I think Jack and Sharon can be that couple......

#23   2008/02/14 08:38AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote gommie: In the end, time will tell....we can all speculate on what is going to happen with them- I choose to believe that they will continue to grow deeper in love with each other as time goes by..I feel the need in this soap for some stability..one couple who you can depend on to be faithful and true to each other and the vows they made the day they married......I think Jack and Sharon can be that couple......

And so be it but stop with the Poll nonsense.

Just watch the soap and let it play out.

#24   2008/02/14 08:39AM
    Jake Austin

pOLLS DON'T LIE. Shack is where it's at

#25   2008/02/14 08:43AM
    gommie

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote gommie: In the end, time will tell....we can all speculate on what is going to happen with them- I choose to believe that they will continue to grow deeper in love with each other as time goes by..I feel the need in this soap for some stability..one couple who you can depend on to be faithful and true to each other and the vows they made the day they married......I think Jack and Sharon can be that couple......

And so be it but stop with the Poll nonsense.

Just watch the soap and let it play out.

I agree 100% KIR- poll results are only for those who take them....I never do........and I am sure there are many more like us who do not..

#26   2008/02/14 08:43AM
    Kristi07

Quote Jake Austin: pOLLS DON'T LIE. Shack is where it's at

I guess that if you believe that then you must believe that all those reality shows aren't rigged??

#27   2008/02/14 08:45AM
    gommie

Quote Kristi07:
    Quote Jake Austin: pOLLS DON'T LIE. Shack is where it's at

I guess that if you believe that then you must believe that all those reality shows aren't rigged??

LOL Kristi....girl you just burst my bubble and broke my heart- rigged, the reality shows...Nooooooooooooo

#28   2008/02/14 08:45AM
    Soulsistah

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote sybil717:
    Quote StaceyT:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Kristi07: Another poll question...here we go again..Shick is where it is!!

All in the name of "fun" is what these polls are about.

Funny that when these "Polls" are in favor of certin couples they are bogus but when they suit some's opinions they are the best thing since sliced bread GMAFB!

You make a very valid point. If there are polls you want to make us aware of, then please post them here. I thought these polls were imporant because they are CBS pollis.

Polls are only as good as those who take them-they really don't tell you anything unless everyone who watches participates....and that is not the case.........CBS or anyone elses...

Gommie, they know that....they just keep on feeding us the propoganda so that eventually we might "believe" in them.

We've been down this road how may time with so many aka aka aka....it really is getting tiring but....the sun is shining it's a beautiful day and if this is what makes them feel good.....so be it.

I know better.

LOL! As do I

Gotta give props for "effort" though

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/14 08:47AM
    #29   2008/02/14 08:45AM
    Snizzle

I dont find the results surprising...of course Jack would get the most votes...and i doubt only "shack" fans voted

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list