List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: WOW! SHACK. A new supercouple in the Making?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WOW! SHACK. A new supercouple in the Making?

Started by sybil717 at 2008/02/14 05:01AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/29 02:17PM, Views: 3714, Replies: 131
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2008/02/14 08:02AM
    Re: WOW! SHACK. A new supercouple in the Making?
    gommie

Quote sybil717:
    Quote granny45: WOW! That's interesting. I couldn't stand Sharon with Nick, she was so whiney and needy all the time, and all the cheating! But now, with Jack, she seems to have grown up and found what she was looking for. I like the way they have each other's back in all the things they have been going through - they have really grown on me as a couple. Jack seems happier than he has ever been and so does Sharon. GO SHACK!!!

The funny thing is NO one liked this couple at first. That's what Peter Bergman said in his last interview. BUT a lot of good things have happened. People LOVE the way Jack treats Sharon. But we also love the positive influence Shaorn has on Jack. He wants to be a better person because of her. The think the real turning point in this marriage came when Sharon dumped Brad. Writng is everything tna dthe writers are clearly giving this couple good stuff to work with. They are also smart to stay away from to much romance and passion, SHACK's strong points are friendship, family, problem solving.

-- ---....I am someone and I have liked them from the get go-- I saw the potential for a committed and lasting relationship with these two...so none of this surprises me....Jack has a good heart and is a good man and Sharon is his female counterpart..I only see them growing more and more committed to each other....WOO HOO- GO SHACK...........

Please resist the urge to address the other posters - just address the topic.

Thanks
    Candace

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/14 12:55PM
    #12   2008/02/14 08:02AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote StaceyT:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Kristi07: Another poll question...here we go again..Shick is where it is!!

All in the name of "fun" is what these polls are about.

Funny that when these "Polls" are in favor of certin couples they are bogus but when they suit some's opinions they are the best thing since sliced bread --!

just laugh. It's all good...whatever makes their boat float....float on.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/14 12:55PM
    #13   2008/02/14 08:04AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote sybil717:
    Quote StaceyT:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Kristi07: Another poll question...here we go again..Shick is where it is!!

Funny that when these "Polls" are in favor of certin couples they are bogus but when they suit some's opinions they are the best thing since sliced bread GMAFB!

You make a very valid point. If there are polls you want to make us aware of, then please post them here. I thought these polls were imporant because they are CBS pollis.

You the queen of bringing the polls results to us.....

Keep on telling your story....it make you happy.

#14   2008/02/14 08:05AM
    granny45

Quote sybil717:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote sybil717:
    Quote granny45: WOW! That's interesting. I couldn't stand Sharon with Nick, she was so whiney and needy all the time, and all the cheating! But now, with Jack, she seems to have grown up and found what she was looking for. I like the way they have each other's back in all the things they have been going through - they have really grown on me as a couple. Jack seems happier than he has ever been and so does Sharon. GO SHACK!!!

The funny thing is NO one liked this couple at first. That's what Peter Bergman said in his last interview. BUT a lot of good things have happened. People LOVE the way Jack treats Sharon. But we also love the positive influence Shaorn has on Jack. He wants to be a better person because of her. The think the real turning point in this marriage came when Sharon dumped Brad. Writng is everything tna dthe writers are clearly giving this couple good stuff to work with. They are also smart to stay away from to much romance and passion, SHACK's strong points are friendship, family, problem solving.

Yes, I agree totally. And the fact that Sharon told Jack that Brad had followed her and exactly what had happened - that was the definately turning point of this couple. GO SHACK!!! Maybe a little shackette in 2008 - YES!

The honesty and respect they show each other is very refreshing. Jack and Sharon bring out the best in each other and that's what most us want to see. Even when they are having problems, they act like adults and show each other respect.

Yes, I agree totally. They started out on shaky ground but treated each other with respect and they worked through all the problems, together, as it should be. Jack has matured Sharon, something she desperately needed. She has made Jack atone for some of his mistakes, something he desperately needed. They are GREAT for each other.

#15   2008/02/14 08:06AM
    gommie

Quote sybil717:
    Quote StaceyT:
    Quote KeepingItReal:

Funny that when these "Polls" are in favor of certin couples they are bogus but when they suit some's opinions they are the best thing since sliced bread GMAFB!

You make a very valid point. If there are polls you want to make us aware of, then please post them here. I thought these polls were imporant because they are CBS pollis.

Polls are only as good as those who take them-they really don't tell you anything unless everyone who watches participates....and that is not the case.........CBS or anyone elses...

#16   2008/02/14 08:08AM
    Kristi07

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote StaceyT:
    Quote KeepingItReal:

just laugh. It's all good...whatever makes their boat float....float on.
    Float on..sink away!!

#17   2008/02/14 08:08AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote gommie:
    Quote sybil717:
    Quote StaceyT:
    Quote KeepingItReal:

Polls are only as good as those who take them-they really don't tell you anything unless everyone who watches participates....and that is not the case.........CBS or anyone elses...

Gommie, they know that....they just keep on feeding us the propoganda so that eventually we might "believe" in them.

We've been down this road how may time with so many aka aka aka....it really is getting tiring but....the sun is shining it's a beautiful day and if this is what makes them feel good.....so be it.

I know better.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/14 08:12AM
    #18   2008/02/14 08:24AM
    StaceyT

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote sybil717:
    Quote StaceyT:
    Quote KeepingItReal:

Gommie, they know that....they just keep on feeding us the propoganda so that eventually we might "believe" in them.

We've been down this road how may time with so many aka aka aka....it really is getting tiring but....the sun is shining it's a beautiful day and if this is what makes them feel good.....so be it.

I know better.

ICAM! Jack and Sharon are a tragedy, two good people give their marriage a hellova shot, but the one thing that wasnt there, isnt there and IMO, never will be there is "true love" without it some relationships make it because the prospective couple might have never experienced it "but" with Shack they have experienced it and nothing, not even when they try so hard, can compare to the "true love" one holds within their heart. This is a fictional story yes, but you can bet the writers and powers that be have this little "card" in their pocket...ten years is a POWERFUL thing... and it really dont matter what any poll says... they are BOGUS, espically when you see all over the message board arena, one fan base using another fan base to vote in the polls promising them signatures on a petition or other fan base related favor and beyond belief that you can only vote "once" thats a flippin joke, you can go to different browsers and vote (from the same computer) as well as talk as two different id's at the same time which we have all see at some time or another ~ Saran wrap

True love will prevail ~ Go Shick Go, smack that Shack outta the water

Just my honest opinion!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list