List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: WOW! SHACK. A new supercouple in the Making?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WOW! SHACK. A new supercouple in the Making?

Started by sybil717 at 2008/02/14 05:01AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/29 02:17PM, Views: 4016, Replies: 131
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 page:
    #131   2008/02/29 12:44PM
    Re: WOW! SHACK. A new supercouple in the Making?
    gommie

Quote sybil717:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote sybil717:
    Quote Delilah127: Go Sharon and Jack!

My two favorite characters! You can't go wrong with these two

I really do think Sharon is the best wife Jack has ever had. She's the best female character (imho) and it makes sense she would land GC's premiere bachelor.

I remember back in the day when Jack was young he was quite the ladies man.

Sharon is pretty and she is uncomplicated. She is very compatible for Jack, who needs a woman he can take care of.

Yes she is gorgeous, Honest and Trustworthy-qualities so lacking in others -Sharon is the kind of woman men love to adore and put on the pedestal to love and cherish forever- SHE IS THE QUEEN OF SOAPLAND-Jack does a wonderful displaying his adoration for her- go shack

I have seen pics of young Jack and he was quite handsome. I wil not comment further on Sharon except to say she and Jack are very compatible and bring out the best in each other.

Didn't mean to steal all the thunder when it comes to complimenting Sharon-but yes, she and Jack are so great together!!

#132   2008/02/29 02:17PM
    Re: WOW! SHACK. A new supercouple in the Making?
    Delilah127

Quote gommie:
    Quote sybil717:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote sybil717:
    Quote Delilah127: Go Sharon and Jack!

My two favorite characters! You can't go wrong with these two

I really do think Sharon is the best wife Jack has ever had. She's the best female character (imho) and it makes sense she would land GC's premiere bachelor.

I remember back in the day when Jack was young he was quite the ladies man.

Sharon is pretty and she is uncomplicated. She is very compatible for Jack, who needs a woman he can take care of.

Yes she is gorgeous, Honest and Trustworthy-qualities so lacking in others -Sharon is the kind of woman men love to adore and put on the pedestal to love and cherish forever- SHE IS THE QUEEN OF SOAPLAND-Jack does a wonderful displaying his adoration for her- go shack

I have seen pics of young Jack and he was quite handsome. I wil not comment further on Sharon except to say she and Jack are very compatible and bring out the best in each other.

Didn't mean to steal all the thunder when it comes to complimenting Sharon-but yes, she and Jack are so great together!!

Oh you better know it. PB is quite a looker even now, the man oozes charm and elegance. He carries himself in such a refined manner.

I find him sexy!

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list