List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: WOW! SHACK. A new supercouple in the Making?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WOW! SHACK. A new supercouple in the Making?

Started by sybil717 at 2008/02/14 05:01AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/29 02:17PM, Views: 3953, Replies: 131
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #121   2008/02/27 06:53AM
    Re: WOW! SHACK. A new supercouple in the Making?
    KeepingItReal

Quote cherchezlefemme: the only supercouple is or Was Victor and Nikki. Now....until a man steps up with business accumen like victor, ruthless, but compassionate, like victor and tams up with a woman who is equally as smart and as business savvy... then you will have a true supercouple.

Y'all aint no body in the running so far. It came close with Jill and JiMin....but they killed him off. NOW, that could have been a supercouple.

this tread was titled wrong... the first post starts in talkin about polls... What does that have to do with a supercouple?

Nothing

What I've noticed though is that when Sharon married both men her "aura" always is a "compliment" to them.

Some ladies just got it like that.

You go girl!

#122   2008/02/27 09:39AM
    gommie

If not a super couple yet,(the position is still open in my opinion), they are well on their way- as long as they continue to respect what they have as well as each other and don't stoop to the low levels the others have they are for sure on their way, if they are not already there--

#123   2008/02/27 10:34AM
    Soulsistah

3)

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote cherchezlefemme: the only supercouple is or Was Victor and Nikki. Now....until a man steps up with business accumen like victor, ruthless, but compassionate, like victor and tams up with a woman who is equally as smart and as business savvy... then you will have a true supercouple.

Y'all aint no body in the running so far. It came close with Jill and JiMin....but they killed him off. NOW, that could have been a supercouple.

this tread was titled wrong... the first post starts in talkin about polls... What does that have to do with a supercouple?

Nothing

What I've noticed though is that when Sharon married both men her "aura" always is a "compliment" to them.

Some ladies just got it like that.

You go girl!

Yes indeedy. Sharon makes any man look good.

#124   2008/02/29 10:36AM
    gommie

Friday morning shack attack...hop on board...............go shackkkkkkkkkkkk

#125   2008/02/29 10:43AM
    Delilah127

Go Sharon and Jack!

My two favorite characters! You can't go wrong with these two

I really do think Sharon is the best wife Jack has ever had. She's the best female character (imho) and it makes sense she would land GC's premiere bachelor.

I remember back in the day when Jack was young he was quite the ladies man.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/29 10:43AM
    #126   2008/02/29 11:02AM
    gommie

Quote sybil717:
    Quote Delilah127: Go Sharon and Jack!

I really do think Sharon is the best wife Jack has ever had. She's the best female character (imho) and it makes sense she would land GC's premiere bachelor.

Sharon is pretty and she is uncomplicated. She is very compatible for Jack, who needs a woman he can take care of.

Yes she is gorgeous, Honest and Trustworthy-qualities so lacking in others -Sharon is the kind of woman men love to adore and put on the pedestal to love and cherish forever- SHE IS THE QUEEN OF SOAPLAND-Jack does a wonderful displaying his adoration for her- go shack

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/29 11:03AM
    #127   2008/02/29 11:56AM
    Delilah127

Quote sybil717:

Sharon is pretty and she is uncomplicated. She is very compatible for Jack, who needs a woman he can take care of.

Sharon has depth and layers to her. As for taking care of her, I think they take care of each other. It's obvious how much she does for him, he's a better man with her in his life. She's true champion for him, he's never had that.

#128   2008/02/29 11:59AM
    Delilah127

Quote gommie:
    Quote sybil717:

Yes she is gorgeous, Honest and Trustworthy-qualities so lacking in others -Sharon is the kind of woman men love to adore and put on the pedestal to love and cherish forever- SHE IS THE QUEEN OF SOAPLAND-Jack does a wonderful displaying his adoration for her- go shack

Sharon is the kind of woman that man do love to adore. She's got that charm and sultriness to her that brings out the "MAN" in men. I've always loved that about her.

She's all woman, very feminine and isn't trying to be a man or compete in a mans world. That's what I love about her.

However by the same token I don't consider her weak. She's proven on many many occasions how emotionally strong she is.

Look at all she has been through. She's a true heroine.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list