List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: WOW! SHACK. A new supercouple in the Making?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WOW! SHACK. A new supercouple in the Making?

Started by sybil717 at 2008/02/14 05:01AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/29 02:17PM, Views: 3847, Replies: 131
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #101   2008/02/14 01:51PM
    Re: WOW! SHACK. A new supercouple in the Making?
    ILuvNY

I thought this was a joke!!! They're hardly a supercouple..that would be Victor and Nikki, Sharon and Nick, Lauren and Michael.
    And why this thing about polls again? Polls, especially those on the internet, can be and usually are skewed by certain fan bases. And that comes from my friend, a professional pollster.
    Some voted for them because they know what's coming down the road.......

#102   2008/02/14 01:54PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote ILuvNY: I thought this was a joke!!! They're hardly a supercouple..that would be Victor and Nikki, Sharon and Nick, Lauren and Michael.
    And why this thing about polls again? Polls, especially those on the internet, can be and usually are skewed by certain fan bases. And that comes from my friend, a professional pollster.
    Some voted for them because they know what's coming down the road.......

Exactly. (oh I like these shades)

#103   2008/02/14 01:56PM
    granny45

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote granny45: The title of the thread is "SHACK, a new supercouple in the making?" And yes, I feel that they could very well be a supercouple in the future if they continue to watch each other's backs and fight their battles together as they have been doing. They have both changed tremendously for the better since getting together! GO SHACK!!

Okay, I think they are the same two people that they've always been........

Well, I don't - I see Sharon with much more backbone - not so whiney, needy and wishy-washy. The way she has been going after Gloria and standing by Jack in all his problems - the way she told Jack about Brad following her on her trip - she would ever have done that before! She has been a totally different person in my opinion. Jack has also been trying to do the right thing since he has been influenced by Sharon. Totally different in my opinion and I am loving it. I didn't like either one of them that much before the change!

#104   2008/02/14 02:01PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote granny45:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote granny45: The title of the thread is "SHACK, a new supercouple in the making?" And yes, I feel that they could very well be a supercouple in the future if they continue to watch each other's backs and fight their battles together as they have been doing. They have both changed tremendously for the better since getting together! GO SHACK!!

Well, I don't - I see Sharon with much more backbone - not so whiney, needy and wishy-washy. The way she has been going after Gloria and standing by Jack in all his problems - the way she told Jack about Brad following her on her trip - she would ever have done that before! She has been a totally different person in my opinion. Jack has also been trying to do the right thing since he has been influenced by Sharon. Totally different in my opinion and I am loving it. I didn't like either one of them that much before the change!

Anyone would stand up to Gloria. That heffa makes the hair stand up on anyone back that don't even got any.

Jack has been doing the right thing from before Gloria....He smelt a golddigger and was dealing with it the best way he knows how.

It's Sharon that may of soften him up like she always does with everyone even Nick when he took off with Casey's clothing....it was her who told him to do the right thing.

Oh yeah I do like those two now.....before I didn't.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/14 02:06PM
    #105   2008/02/14 02:09PM
    granny45

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote KeepingItReal:

Anyone would stand up to Gloria. That heffa makes the hair stand up on anyone back that don't even got any.

Jack has been doing the right thing from before Gloria....He smelt a golddigger and was dealing with it the best way he knows how.

It's Sharon that may of soften him up like she always does with everyone even Nick when he took off with Casey's clothing....it was her who told him to do the right thing.

That's my point, exactly. I could barely tolerate Sharon when she was with Nick - but now with Jack she is not whiney, wishy-washy or needy - she has a backbone and I LOVE it!

#106   2008/02/14 02:12PM
    cherchezlefemme

the only supercouple is or Was Victor and Nikki. Now....until a man steps up with business accumen like victor, ruthless, but compassionate, like victor and tams up with a woman who is equally as smart and as business savvy... then you will have a true supercouple.

Y'all aint no body in the running so far. It came close with Jill and JiMin....but they killed him off. NOW, that could have been a supercouple.

this tread was titled wrong... the first post starts in talkin about polls... What does that have to do with a supercouple?

#107   2008/02/14 02:17PM
    ILuvNY

Quote granny45:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote KeepingItReal:

That's my point, exactly. I could barely tolerate Sharon when she was with Nick - but now with Jack she is not whiney, wishy-washy or needy - she has a backbone and I LOVE it!

Sharon was not "needy" when she was married to Nick. When Cassie died SHE was the strong one who had to keep reiterating that it was not Nick's fault that she went to the party. SHE was the one who stopped Nick from getting rid of the clothes that would clear Daniel. She showed total courage and strength when they thought Noah wouldn't make it when he was born and showed perseverence when they were trying to get Cassie back from her adopted mother.
    Sharon is a caring woman who has shown strenth many times over. She grew up in a single parent home and supported her mother any way she could.....that takes someone with a good amount of strength!
    She has grown and matured into an even stronger person because of HERSELF not because of Jack or any man that she's been with.
    I don't think that she and Jack will ever be a "supercouple" because I don't think the relationship will last. Like most soap couples, something will happen and they will find their way to someone new (or old!).

#108   2008/02/14 02:23PM
    Touched

Quote Sunnyflower: What does the term supercouple even mean??

Couple of the nanosecond! You ever wonder if the same person starts these threads because for some reason magazines are quoted!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/14 02:25PM
    #109   2008/02/14 02:27PM
    granny45

Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote KeepingItReal:

Sharon was not "needy" when she was married to Nick. When Cassie died SHE was the strong one who had to keep reiterating that it was not Nick's fault that she went to the party. SHE was the one who stopped Nick from getting rid of the clothes that would clear Daniel. She showed total courage and strength when they thought Noah wouldn't make it when he was born and showed perseverence when they were trying to get Cassie back from her adopted mother.
    Sharon is a caring woman who has shown strenth many times over. She grew up in a single parent home and supported her mother any way she could.....that takes someone with a good amount of strength!
    She has grown and matured into an even stronger person because of HERSELF not because of Jack or any man that she's been with.
    I don't think that she and Jack will ever be a "supercouple" because I don't think the relationship will last. Like most soap couples, something will happen and they will find their way to someone new (or old!).

That's your opinion of the Sharon of past years. Mine is totally opposite. Sharon was always having some "drama" and falling apart and running off when there were problems instead of solving them together with Nick. She wasn't honest with Nick about Cassie before they were married - and there were MANY things that happened during the marriage that she did not share right away with Nick. Remember - she was not there when Cassie fell in the pond and almost died - she had run off because of some "drama". I LOVE the new Sharon - she has a backbone and she talks everything over with her husband. I can't see the "old Sharon" calling and telling her husband that Brad followed her on her business meeting and telling him exactly what happened! LOVE the new Sharon and I do think she and Jack could become a "super couple" if the writers give them a chance to do so!!

#110   2008/02/14 03:44PM
    StaceyT

:-)

Think I will go try to find some polls to vote in

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list