List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: WOW! SHACK. A new supercouple in the Making?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WOW! SHACK. A new supercouple in the Making?

Started by sybil717 at 2008/02/14 05:01AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/29 02:17PM, Views: 3786, Replies: 131
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2008/02/14 07:27AM
    Re: WOW! SHACK. A new supercouple in the Making?
    granny45

WOW! That's interesting. I couldn't stand Sharon with Nick, she was so whiney and needy all the time, and all the cheating! But now, with Jack, she seems to have grown up and found what she was looking for. I like the way they have each other's back in all the things they have been going through - they have really grown on me as a couple. Jack seems happier than he has ever been and so does Sharon. GO SHACK!!!

#2   2008/02/14 07:37AM
    Kristi07

Another poll question...here we go again..Shick is where it is!!

#3   2008/02/14 07:50AM
    StaceyT

:-) ROFLMAO supercouple hardly PIMPFOCL

#4   2008/02/14 07:50AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Kristi07: Another poll question...here we go again..Shick is where it is!!

All in the name of "fun" is what these polls are about.

#5   2008/02/14 07:52AM
    ohno

Nick and Sharon super couple and always will be even if not

together they love with one another

#6   2008/02/14 07:54AM
    Sunnyflower

What does the term supercouple even mean??

#7   2008/02/14 07:54AM
    granny45

Quote sybil717:
    Quote granny45: WOW! That's interesting. I couldn't stand Sharon with Nick, she was so whiney and needy all the time, and all the cheating! But now, with Jack, she seems to have grown up and found what she was looking for. I like the way they have each other's back in all the things they have been going through - they have really grown on me as a couple. Jack seems happier than he has ever been and so does Sharon. GO SHACK!!!

The funny thing is NO one liked this couple at first. That's what Peter Bergman said in his last interview. BUT a lot of good things have happened. People LOVE the way Jack treats Sharon. But we also love the positive influence Shaorn has on Jack. He wants to be a better person because of her. The think the real turning point in this marriage came when Sharon dumped Brad. Writng is everything tna dthe writers are clearly giving this couple good stuff to work with. They are also smart to stay away from to much romance and passion, SHACK's strong points are friendship, family, problem solving.

Yes, I agree totally. And the fact that Sharon told Jack that Brad had followed her and exactly what had happened - that was the definately turning point of this couple. GO SHACK!!! Maybe a little shackette in 2008 - YES!

#8   2008/02/14 07:55AM
    StaceyT

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Kristi07: Another poll question...here we go again..Shick is where it is!!

All in the name of "fun" is what these polls are about.

Funny that when these "Polls" are in favor of certin couples they are bogus but when they suit some's opinions they are the best thing since sliced bread --!

Just a reminder that profanity is against guidelines - in any form.

Thanks!
    Candace

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/14 12:53PM
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list