List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: BREAKING NEWS: 'Y&R' Fires Lynn Marie Latham

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

BREAKING NEWS: 'Y&R' Fires Lynn Marie Latham

Started by joesales at 2008/02/13 11:22PM
    Latest post: 2008/02/15 06:22AM, Views: 2663, Replies: 41
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2008/02/14 09:00AM
    Re: BREAKING NEWS: 'Y&R' Fires Lynn Marie Latham
    aym0402

Quote Snizzle: later tater

Kick rocks...deuces!!!

#22   2008/02/14 09:02AM
    Snizzle

Quote aym0402:
    Quote Snizzle: later tater

Kick rocks...deuces!!!

#23   2008/02/14 09:14AM
    KikiChic19

'Bout Friggin Time!!!
    Finally Y&R can now be Y&R! I expect to see a end to one-sided character stories and the end of lowering veteran characters!!

#24   2008/02/14 09:47AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote KikiChic19: 'Bout Friggin Time!!!
    Finally Y&R can now be Y&R! I expect to see a end to one-sided character stories and the end of lowering veteran characters!!

ITA

#25   2008/02/14 09:48AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Soulsistah: Our happy day has finally arrived - as many of us prayed and hoped it would! LMOL!!!! Even better, is most, if not all, of her "writing" crew are being let go as well! Seems the TPTB finally got it that she single-handedly ruined this once-great Soap.

And now perhaps will see all her s/l ideas - all of them scraped as well She's gone, and now time to rid the show of the stench of all her ideas over the past 2 years! This bodes very well for some believeability returning to the show...Power to the people. We have spoken!!!

*fist up*
    right on!

#26   2008/02/14 09:59AM
    shagans

Quote Kristi07:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Kristi07:
    Quote Skyrider:
    Quote Kristi07:
    Quote KeepingItReal: *clap clap clap*

As the song goes "ddddd Another bites dust*

Don't let the door hit her in the azz on the way out!!!!

lol..Kristi07 whats up girl..your out of control ..

feeling the love baby..just feeling the love!!

*holla*

now if only I could find Stacey and the Saran Wrap....

KINKY

#27   2008/02/14 10:06AM
    Soulsistah

LOL! I'm so happ-yyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! LML and her wrecking crew are to be a thing of the past!! There's no confirmation either that Josh Griffin or Maria Arena Bell will remain head and co-head writers...bring back Kay Alden!!!!

#28   2008/02/14 11:15AM
    colormebadd

Thank Goodness!!! For the last 2 weeks I've noticed some changes. It has become apparent to me that the writers are in the process of putting some of these long dragged out storylines to a rest. There are way too many cliff hangers out there and this team of writers sure do have there jobs cut out for them. I like the direction their going so far as to cleaning up all the mess.

#29   2008/02/14 11:20AM
    cherchezlefemme

Quote Soulsistah: Our happy day has finally arrived - as many of us prayed and hoped it would! LMOL!!!! Even better, is most, if not all, of her "writing" crew are being let go as well! Seems the TPTB finally got it that she single-handedly ruined this once-great Soap.

And now perhaps will see all her s/l ideas - all of them scraped as well She's gone, and now time to rid the show of the stench of all her ideas over the past 2 years! This bodes very well for some believeability returning to the show...Power to the people. We have spoken!!!

Yeah! Yay! YES! (Cher popping a bottle of bubbly and dancing on a table top!) This is the best news of the New Year! Thank you so much for providing the link....I had to see if first to make sure it was not another rumor! I am absolutely stoked!

#30   2008/02/14 11:24AM
    cherchezlefemme

Ding dong the witch is gone. Which o'l witch? that wretched witch. Hi ho the dairy oh sing it high! sing it low. ding dong that no writing witch is gone!

She's gone where all bad writers go... out the door, out the door... ding dong the wicked witch is gone.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/14 11:25AM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list