List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: glamorus dress lily!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: glamorus dress lily!

Started by soapoperapimp at 2008/02/13 09:34PM
    Latest post: 2008/02/15 04:36AM, Views: 518, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/02/13 09:34PM
    glamorus dress lily!
    soapoperapimp

her dress was so gorgious today! it totaly fit her style it was fancy but simple totaly lilly. she has a straight shape body. i said oh i want your dress but i have a curvy shape but i am happy with the style i wear!

#2   2008/02/13 09:50PM
    Re: glamorus dress lily!
    MrShadowsgirl

Quote soapoperapimp: her dress was so gorgious today! it totaly fit her style it was fancy but simple totaly lilly. she has a straight shape body. i said oh i want your dress but i have a curvy shape but i am happy with the style i wear!

Loved her dress and her sexy heel's as well...they were so cute and perfect for Valentine's Day

#3   2008/02/13 11:59PM
    Ms. Sunshine728

Lily wants 2 look good 4 her MAN. She's feeling beautiful, sexy, and confident:She's Ready 4 WHATEVER! Wearing a sexy dress, Lily knows what she want:2 Make Love 2 Cain. You Go Girl-Claim Your Man!!!!
    It will definitely be a Valentine's Day 2 remember on Y&R.

#4   2008/02/14 03:33PM
    sally2

I really like Lily , her clothes and her poise always come across classy IMO I do hope her character remains classy . I will hate to see Lily go down the 'path of destruction' with this Chloe If this is what the writers are setting her up for

#5   2008/02/14 04:49PM
    lilycanefan

Well its about time to see some people that like lily, I was beginning to wonder..lol, I thought Lily looked beautiful today in that dress. She is defently showing Cane how she can please him!! GO LILY!!!Cane was looking HOT as usuual..lol!!

GO LANE!!!

#6   2008/02/14 06:10PM
    sutherngirl

Quote lilycanefan: Well its about time to see some people that like lily, I was beginning to wonder..lol, I thought Lily looked beautiful today in that dress. She is defently showing Cane how she can please him!! GO LILY!!!Cane was looking HOT as usuual..lol!!

GO LANE!!!

Agree.. Nice lingerie too!!

#7   2008/02/14 09:11PM
    golden retri...

Quote sutherngirl:
    Quote lilycanefan: Well its about time to see some people that like lily, I was beginning to wonder..lol, I thought Lily looked beautiful today in that dress. She is defently showing Cane how she can please him!! GO LILY!!!Cane was looking HOT as usuual..lol!!

GO LANE!!!
    much better than that stupid outfit her so called fitter made her wear the first time she had a photo shootand the second time '' think the broad was trying to make Lily look like a complete cad''

Agree.. Nice lingerie too!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/14 09:12PM
    #8   2008/02/14 09:18PM
    MrShadowsgirl

GO LANE!!!

I have alwayz liked Lily...just don't like how she's acting...she went too fast this time i think..Cane has yet to tell her he loves her back and yet she made love with him...that disapointments me...but i do like Lily but i know she's going to go downnnn..b/c this d@mn Chloe winch telling her she's too bloated..fat whatever..buncha bs! i don't care if this is the world of fashion and modeling hope before it get's 2 far out of hand...somebody end's up helping her b/c i don't want to see Lily in this kinda of s/l

#9   2008/02/14 09:24PM
    love not lost

Quote soapoperapimp: her dress was so gorgious today! it totaly fit her style it was fancy but simple totaly lilly. she has a straight shape body. i said oh i want your dress but i have a curvy shape but i am happy with the style i wear!

if you have curves you would of made that dress shake anybody with curves make cloths look better my outlook on fashion

#10   2008/02/14 10:31PM
    oilersfan11

cane will tell lily he loves her.on the canadian show today neil asked him if he was in love with her and he said i think so then as they talked some more he did admit to it

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list