List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: JANA & JEFFREY CONNECTION?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JANA & JEFFREY CONNECTION?

Started by southernmom at 2008/02/13 05:12PM
    Latest post: 2008/02/13 05:43PM, Views: 296, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2008/02/13 05:12PM
    JANA & JEFFREY CONNECTION?
    southernmom

I've been wondering if anyone else has a theory that Jana and Jeffrey are somehow connected. When she was released from prison and he left the wedding for a wife-less honeymoon, weren't they gone at the same time and return around the same time?
    And since Kevin is giving Jana all the inside scoops on his and his mom's wacky plans, which Jeffrey stays a few steps ahead of.
    Anyone got a theory?

#2   2008/02/13 05:13PM
    Re: JANA & JEFFREY CONNECTION?
    gommie

Quote southernmom: I've been wondering if anyone else has a theory that Jana and Jeffrey are somehow connected. When she was released from prison and he left the wedding for a wife-less honeymoon, weren't they gone at the same time and return around the same time?
    And since Kevin is giving Jana all the inside scoops on his and his mom's wacky plans, which Jeffrey stays a few steps ahead of.
    Anyone got a theory?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....anything is possible...hadn't thought of that one......

#3   2008/02/13 05:43PM
    Re: JANA & JEFFREY CONNECTION?
    BeenThere

I don't think that Jana has as big a criminal mind as we seem to think she has. The writers seem to have dropped the ball on this; but I believe that Adrien somehow forced Jana to lock Colleen and Kevin in the room ( whatever the place was,) to kill them by suffocation. Of course Jana has this "Dexter" type quality in her personality, but I don't see her as a pychotic person. Thus, I doubt that Jana has any relationship with Jeffrey, and his criminal minded tactics. Jana is simply a very nosey woman.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list