List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: WHO THINKS JEFF IS REALLY WILLIAM??????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WHO THINKS JEFF IS REALLY WILLIAM??????

Started by Brown Hair Girl at 2008/02/13 04:37PM
    Latest post: 2008/02/15 06:42AM, Views: 969, Replies: 20
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2008/02/13 07:29PM
    Re: WHO THINKS JEFF IS REALLY WILLIAM??????
    momajenny

jeff cannot be william because when jeff first got the jar of cream he had it and put it on his hand and was surprised that it burned. If it were William he would have known what would happen and would not have chanced it.

#12   2008/02/13 07:44PM
    Mika

I hope he is
    Mika

#13   2008/02/13 08:55PM
    gommie

Quote momajenny: jeff cannot be william because when jeff first got the jar of cream he had it and put it on his hand and was surprised that it burned. If it were William he would have known what would happen and would not have chanced it.

Right on momajenny

#14   2008/02/14 07:36AM
    TAYLORFAV

Quote Allspice:
    Quote Brown Hair Girl: I think Jeff is really William...William never said he had a twin brother.I think he faked his own death.I also think Heather, Maggie & Paul are in on too..TO BRING GLORIA!!!!

Can't imagine the writers coming up with that twist. William had a stroke and died, there was a body. I know that doesn't rule out miraculous resurrection on soaps, but usually a dead body means really dead.

The writers would surprise me if they could be as creative
    as we are, and yes, I thought that he might be William
    too, and still could be, so let's hope that idea does
    come to fruition, cause it's positively the best idea
    to put that Woman and her devils's minion in their
    true place!----prison!

#15   2008/02/14 08:00AM
    Spongy

THis has crossed my mind more then once. I would love to see Gloria go down.

#16   2008/02/14 08:08AM
    brownie54

Nobody is ever really dead on the soaps. If any of you watch the Bold & Beautiful, the most ridiculous ressurection was Taylor being alive AGAIN!!!!

#17   2008/02/14 10:45AM
    lkbt

Never thought about it til now, but you could be right!

#18   2008/02/14 10:56PM
    LgnTimeViewer

Jeff just might be William. On soaps no one can ever be ruled out as really dead, whether death at birth, by car, air plane accident, or in the hospital. If my memory serves me correctly even Victor has been "dead" more than once. Macy on B&B died more than once and Taylor died in the hospital to resurfce later. She even had an earlier death in an airplane accident but who's counting. William could have planned his fake stroke, illness and death to figure out how to deal with Gloria since he truly loved her. He could decided whether or not she was worthy of redemption and a second chance. If that was the test, she has failed. How about this. William does have a twin. The twin cames to town, had William locked up. Takes Williams place since the have been rivals in the past for the same woman. Jeff finds notes that William was working on and learns of Gloria's deeds, follows the poision trail, has a real stroke and really dies. In the meantime William escapes captivity and takes on the role of Jeff to see what happens with Gloria. Angered and disappointed by Gloria's behavior he sets a trap.....

#19   2008/02/14 11:41PM
    olderthandirt

IMO William died and in response to many people who objected and wanted Ted S to come back they gave him an evil twin to play. However: that being said: I still want to know how in the heck Jeff got the evidence from an open murder investigation?

Will was a super honest DA and sending that evidence from an open case to his brother would break every law. Why not give the goods to Maggie? After the stroke Will was basically the prisoner of his own body and a prisoner of Glo and Mikey. So how in the world did he go and mail any thing to his brother? Will tried to pass a note to Maggie and I think it said "don't let her get away with it?" The note was snatched up by Glo before Maggie could read it, so how did Jeff get that?

I think Jeff impersonated Will to get the evidence from Will's office. That's just my take but it's nice to see so many others thinking about this in other directions.

#20   2008/02/15 06:16AM
    kimyla

I am on the fence on this one. I keep wondering if it really is William.. Either way, Jeff & Gloria make me laugh.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list