List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: WHO THINKS JEFF IS REALLY WILLIAM??????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WHO THINKS JEFF IS REALLY WILLIAM??????

Started by Brown Hair Girl at 2008/02/13 04:37PM
    Latest post: 2008/02/15 06:42AM, Views: 983, Replies: 20
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2008/02/13 04:37PM
    WHO THINKS JEFF IS REALLY WILLIAM??????
    Brown Hair Girl

I think Jeff is really William...William never said he had a twin brother.I think he faked his own death.I also think Heather, Maggie & Paul are in on too..TO BRING GLORIA!!!!

#2   2008/02/13 04:43PM
    Re: WHO THINKS JEFF IS REALLY WILLIAM??????
    Allspice

Quote Brown Hair Girl: I think Jeff is really William...William never said he had a twin brother.I think he faked his own death.I also think Heather, Maggie & Paul are in on too..TO BRING GLORIA!!!!

Can't imagine the writers coming up with that twist. William had a stroke and died, there was a body. I know that doesn't rule out miraculous resurrection on soaps, but usually a dead body means really dead.

#3   2008/02/13 04:47PM
    SusanF

IF he is William, it will be very interesting how the writers are going to explain everything in a reasonable manner. William never struck me as being that shrewd but Gloria could bring it out of him, I suppose.

It would be reasonable that Paul and Maggie would be co-operative to that end. Time will tell. I just want to see her get what she deserves.

#4   2008/02/13 04:49PM
    colormebadd

I have been tossing with this idea back and forth ever since he showed up at the memorial service. I just can't figure this one out.

#5   2008/02/13 04:54PM
    bubble303

I think that Jeff is Jeff and that he locked William somewhere in Korea (in a basement/dungeon/)

#6   2008/02/13 04:59PM
    colormebadd

Quote Allspice:
    Quote Brown Hair Girl: I think Jeff is really William...William never said he had a twin brother.I think he faked his own death.I also think Heather, Maggie & Paul are in on too..TO BRING GLORIA!!!!

Can't imagine the writers coming up with that twist. William had a stroke and died, there was a body. I know that doesn't rule out miraculous resurrection on soaps, but usually a dead body means really dead.

Not really in soapland. Remember when Sharon thought that she killed Cameron and she and Nikki dragged his body into the sewer.

#7   2008/02/13 05:03PM
    gommie

If he is, he has been faking for a long long time..let us not forget his physical condition before he died....

#8   2008/02/13 06:37PM
    Ebybrowempoly

there is a good chance that jeffery and william are one in the same.why not.it would be great if its true.

#9   2008/02/13 06:47PM
    colormebadd

That would be the ultimate. Payback is a "B" and nobody deserves it more than Gloria. I remember the way she treated William when he was confined to a wheelchair and she would'nt let anyone near him besides her shadey family. That was so sad to watch.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list