List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Does anybody else think that.......(maybe a spoiler)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Does anybody else think that.......(maybe a spoiler)

Started by bubble303 at 2008/02/13 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2008/02/13 01:24PM, Views: 518, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/02/13 12:26PM
    Does anybody else think that.......(maybe a spoiler)
    bubble303

That Lily's pregnant?. with Daniel's child? I mean at that one party she was feeling kinda weird then now that Chloe girl tells her she's fat.

And it can be because Hope on days, was already 6 months pregnant and she never knew about it?
    Maybe Lily is...I'm just guessing

It happens

#2   2008/02/13 12:28PM
    Re: Does anybody else think that.......(maybe a spoiler)
    ldsangel

Quote bubble303: That Lily's pregnant?. with Daniel's child? I mean at that one party she was feeling kinda weird then now that Chloe girl tells her she's fat.

And it can be because Hope on days, was already 6 months pregnant and she never knew about it?

It happens

It depends on how long they been apart for over 9 months no way and she doesn't look fat to me.

#3   2008/02/13 12:29PM
    MrShadowsgirl

Quote bubble303: That Lily's pregnant?. with Daniel's child? I mean at that one party she was feeling kinda weird then now that Chloe girl tells her she's fat.

It happens

No.i think the writer's are going to do the Lily thinking she's too fat s/l and then maybe she will become bulimic...(mispelled)sorry..

#4   2008/02/13 12:34PM
    colormebadd

I don't think that Lily is pregnant at all. I believe that the writers are creating a new storyline for Lily to have a eating disorder that will mix perfectly with her modeling career. Besides she hasn't slept with anyone for months and if she were pregnant with Daniel's baby her stomach would have been showing by now.

#5   2008/02/13 12:38PM
    bubble303

Hey, I'm just saying. I soaps u never know! Like I said, on another soap, it took the woman like 6 months to figure out she was pregnant

#6   2008/02/13 12:38PM
    cherchezlefemme

Geeze... I hope she's not pregnant. I don't like the bulimic thing either... the actress is already a slender girl... HTH are they gonna make her thinner... She'd get sick for real....That's not cool.

I may not like the character, but I don't think she deserves this.... I'm campagining for the party girl, drug addict - bad behavior thing... Gettin caught with Pot and driving on the wrong side of the freeway...

Just Say No to Bulimia!

#7   2008/02/13 12:49PM
    colormebadd

Quote bubble303: Hey, I'm just saying. I soaps u never know! Like I said, on another soap, it took the woman like 6 months to figure out she was pregnant

Some people go the whole nine months and wind up having a baby without even knowing that their pregnant. It just makes more sense that the writers are taking her in another direction on this one. Having a eating disorder sounds a lot more reasonable than her being pregnant at this time. Especially with her pursuing a modeling career and after listening to Chleo's remarks about her weight.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/13 12:50PM
    #8   2008/02/13 01:08PM
    shagans

as I said on the other thread unless she is a Komodo Dragon and can store sperm for long periods of time it is IMPOSSABLE

#9   2008/02/13 01:08PM
    bubble303

I don't want her to be preggers tho.

It'll be like a child with child

#10   2008/02/13 01:23PM
    cherchezlefemme

Quote shagans: as I said on the other thread unless she is a Komodo Dragon and can store sperm for long periods of time it is IMPOSSABLE

Komodo Dragon Lily Dayummm.... that's too funny!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list