List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: theory/spoiler about Gloria's poisoning

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

theory/spoiler about Gloria's poisoning

Started by misterr at 2008/02/13 11:46AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/13 05:08PM, Views: 548, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2008/02/13 11:46AM
    theory/spoiler about Gloria's poisoning
    misterr

I just had a thought about how I think the writers may have the poisoning story line go. Jeffrey discover what Gloria is trying to do, Jeffrey tells Gloria to go along with his plan or he turns her in to the police. Jeffrey's plan is to set it up to look like Jack is trying to poison Gloria. It seems like the writers are always creating problems for Jack so this would go along with that. Please tell me I'm wrong and this isn't going to happen.

#2   2008/02/13 11:49AM
    Re: theory/spoiler about Gloria's poisoning
    Blondie-n-Lex

Quote misterr: I just had a thought about how I think the writers may have the poisoning story line go. Jeffrey discover what Gloria is trying to do, Jeffrey tells Gloria to go along with his plan or he turns her in to the police. Jeffrey's plan is to set it up to look like Jack is trying to poison Gloria. It seems like the writers are always creating problems for Jack so this would go along with that. Please tell me I'm wrong and this isn't going to happen.

Why does Jeffrey want to pin this on Jack? Why doesn't he just tell the police that Gloria is doing it to herself?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/13 12:04PM
    #3   2008/02/13 12:01PM
    cajunlizz0315

Quote Blondie-n-Lex:
    Quote misterr: I just had a thought about how I think the writers may have the poisoning story line go. Jeffrey discover what Gloria is trying to do, Jeffrey tells Gloria to go along with his plan or he turns her in to the police. Jeffrey's plan is to set it up to look like Jack is trying to poison Gloria. It seems like the writers are always creating problems for Jack so this would go along with that. Please tell me I'm wrong and this isn't going to happen.

TO get RID of JACk and they would have the mansion........... BESIDES , better JEFF pin this on JACK , then the police think he is doing it .

Why does Jeffrey want to pin this on Jack? Why don't he just tell the police that Gloria is doing it to herself?

#4   2008/02/13 12:05PM
    Blondie-n-Lex

Quote cajunlizz0315:
    Quote Blondie-n-Lex:

TO get RID of JACk and they would have the mansion........... BESIDES , better JEFF pin this on JACK , then the police think he is doing it .

Why does Jeffrey want to pin this on Jack? Why doesn't he just tell the police that Gloria is doing it to herself?

If he shows the police the tape and sends her to prison then he still gets her share of the mansion. I just hate seeing Jack accused of something else he didn't do.

#5   2008/02/13 02:37PM
    MrShadowsgirl

Quote PlainTruth: I was thinking along the same lines. I was thinking that Jeff would find the poison and start poisoning himself too. That way, Jack and Sharon would be the likely suspects.

OMG.... i hope not.....i am tired of Jack getting blamed for everything.....but with this new camera that Jeff has set up...he's bound to find out about the poison and now that Jack and Sharon moved back in...you may just be right

#6   2008/02/13 04:58PM
    SusanF

Actually, if Gloria goes to prison, Jeffrey will have no right to live at the mansion. He is there at her will (choice) right now. If she goes to jail, she has nothing to lose and can have him removed.

Although John was confused when the will was revised, any attorney would have used standard line of inheritance relative to rights to the estate. Everything would go to her children, not a future spouse. Since her children are grown, it was even more likely that any estate accets that might be left would revert back to John's children.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list