List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Where did they used to go out to eat?!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Where did they used to go out to eat?!

Started by Italiana at 2008/02/13 11:17AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/13 01:54PM, Views: 568, Replies: 12
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2008/02/13 01:24PM
    Re: Where did they used to go out to eat?!
    lynnw

Quote Eppy: There was Gina's, now GCAC, for fancy dinners it was the Colonade Room or the Embers.

I don't remember the Embers. That must have been during a time I wasn't watching. The Colonade Room was THE place to go to celebrate something, or when you wanted to impress someone.

#12   2008/02/13 01:25PM
    Jake Austin

Quote rack em up:
    Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote bubble303: do they ever eat at home anymore?

nope, i guess they just like spending money.
    thet sure are a bunch that end up dinning alone......starts out two of them and somebody always leaves....good way to get out of paying but do they take a doggy bag???

#13   2008/02/13 01:54PM
    Eppy

Quote lynnw:
    Quote Eppy: There was Gina's, now GCAC, for fancy dinners it was the Colonade Room or the Embers.

I don't remember the Embers. That must have been during a time I wasn't watching. The Colonade Room was THE place to go to celebrate something, or when you wanted to impress someone.
    The Embers was supposed to be a little out-of-the-way Inn on the lake where people would go for dinner or, well, they had suites too, so you fill in the blanks!!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list