List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Isn't the ranch Nikki's????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Isn't the ranch Nikki's????

Started by Grumpy1 at 2008/02/13 10:19AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/13 12:47PM, Views: 344, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2008/02/13 10:19AM
    Isn't the ranch Nikki's????
    Grumpy1

This has been bothering me for awhile. Before Nikki and Victor got married the last time she owned the ranch. So why did she move out when they seperated? Why did she have to ask Victor to move back when Victoria was being moved? and why in the world is she allowing Victor to tell her and David where to live? Did the writers forget that Nikki owned the ranch after one of their previous divorces? What happened to the condo Victor owned?

#2   2008/02/13 10:39AM
    Re: Isn't the ranch Nikki's????
    Dimples29

Nikki did get the ranch in a previous divorce settlement, but they got remarried. So to me that makes it community property again betweent he both of them. But you know I am not an expert on marriage or divorce, but just keep in mind this is a soap opera. I don't blame Victor she wanted to be with a another man, then she needed to move out and be with that man...She left...Victor did not tell you to leave. Are you really asking "and why in the world is she allowing Victor to tell her and David where to live?". I mean really would you live with your lover on you ex-husband property. That is crazy. David is professing to take care of her, so he needs to do exactly that...Oooops I'm he can't b/c he doesn't have any money. So let me rephrase...since David is professing to take care of her, Nikki needs to do exactly that...take care of them both.

#3   2008/02/13 10:41AM
    Grumpy1

I just don't think it really became Victor's property because if it had he would have just thrown David and Nikki off the property, not wait for them to find a house.

#4   2008/02/13 10:52AM
    Dimples29

I think the only reason he let her stay there is b/c of Victoria, now that Victoria is awake Victor told David they needed to find somewhere else to live. Nikki did not get the ranch in the new divorce settlement. I don't think David has truly moved in at the ranch at least I don't remember that episode. I just think he there all the time b/c that's where Nikki resides b/c of Victoria.

#5   2008/02/13 12:19PM
    cajunlizz0315

Quote Grumpy1: This has been bothering me for awhile. Before Nikki and Victor got married the last time she owned the ranch. So why did she move out when they seperated? Why did she have to ask Victor to move back when Victoria was being moved? and why in the world is she allowing Victor to tell her and David where to live? Did the writers forget that Nikki owned the ranch after one of their previous divorces? What happened to the condo Victor owned?
    THE WRITERS THINK ALL THE FANS HAVE Alziehimers , OR A BAD CASE OF CRS . ( CAN'T REMEMBER SH_ _ ) *I wish they would start and finish a storyline .

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/13 12:20PM
    #6   2008/02/13 12:29PM
    Skyrider

Quote cajunlizz0315:
    Quote Grumpy1: This has been bothering me for awhile. Before Nikki and Victor got married the last time she owned the ranch. So why did she move out when they seperated? Why did she have to ask Victor to move back when Victoria was being moved? and why in the world is she allowing Victor to tell her and David where to live? Did the writers forget that Nikki owned the ranch after one of their previous divorces? What happened to the condo Victor owned?
    THE WRITERS THINK ALL THE FANS HAVE Alziehimers , OR A BAD CASE OF CRS . ( CAN'T REMEMBER SH_ _ ) *I wish they would start and finish a storyline .

Lol..

#7   2008/02/13 12:47PM
    Eppy

The 'house' (not the ranch) was Nikki's following their first divorce. However, she put that, plus her half of their joint commmunity assets up for collateral when she took out the loan for NVP. Then, when Victor called in the loan, she lost it all to him because she could not repay on HIS time schedule. It was all of that plus NVP she lost to him. He was purposely trying to break her financially...and, he did...until the judge ordered a big settlement from Victor, plus Nikki won the Clear Springs law suit against Victor. So, she is probably just as well off. The house that Nikki and Chow are living in belongs to Sharon which she was given in her settlement with Nick. Victor gave Nick the place when they got married. So, Victor really has no say about that - Sharon does.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/13 12:49PM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list