List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Where is Jack's son Kyle?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Where is Jack's son Kyle?

Started by Allspice at 2008/02/13 05:56AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/13 03:44PM, Views: 281, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2008/02/13 05:56AM
    Where is Jack's son Kyle?
    Allspice

Phylis an Jack had gotten custody of Kyle. Yet shortly after this Kyle was no longer with them, nor is he mentioned. Does anyone know what happened to him?

#2   2008/02/13 06:34AM
    Re: Where is Jack's son Kyle?
    mdtuttle

Quote Allspice: Phylis an Jack had gotten custody of Kyle. Yet shortly after this Kyle was no longer with them, nor is he mentioned. Does anyone know what happened to him?

I think he and his mother went of to live out of town somewhere. I am sure at somepoint , maybe in the not to distant future we will see an adult Kyle return.

#3   2008/02/13 06:37AM
    Lilamoor

Quote mdtuttle:
    Quote Allspice: Phylis an Jack had gotten custody of Kyle. Yet shortly after this Kyle was no longer with them, nor is he mentioned. Does anyone know what happened to him?

I think he and his mother went of to live out of town somewhere. I am sure at somepoint , maybe in the not to distant future we will see an adult Kyle return.

I think you are right about that. Didn't Jack let Dianne have him back because she got a job out of town. I remember a bit about that, and didn't like that SL, since Jack and Phylis had endured a lot to get custody.
    He'll likely come back a great deal older.

#4   2008/02/13 07:31AM
    JuSaMi

Jack has a son Kyle, that's nice he and his daughter can be friend.

#5   2008/02/13 08:07AM
    Eppy

Diane got an Architect position in Chicago and Jack relinquished custody of Kyle and she took him with her.

#6   2008/02/13 10:27AM
    Grumpy1

What about his son Keamo? He never mentions his kids at all?

#7   2008/02/13 10:52AM
    suegerry

If I recall ......Jack has mentioned Kyle in recent months....I guess the reason his son is not with him.....is because it was decided when he was married with Phyllis that Kyle would be better with his mom......Diane was a reliable mother and had a professional job......so Kyle had no worries.....and if wanted to come back to his dad.....Jack the person he is would welcome both his sons....Keemo and Kyle into his home.....and will Sharon there there would be nothing but love and harmony.....

#8   2008/02/13 03:38PM
    Lilamoor

Quote suegerry: If I recall ......Jack has mentioned Kyle in recent months....I guess the reason his son is not with him.....is because it was decided when he was married with Phyllis that Kyle would be better with his mom......Diane was a reliable mother and had a professional job......so Kyle had no worries.....and if wanted to come back to his dad.....Jack the person he is would welcome both his sons....Keemo and Kyle into his home.....and will Sharon there there would be nothing but love and harmony.....

Dianne may have been a good mother but didn't she try to set Phylis up for attempted murder, and in the process commit arson by burning down the Abbot guest house? Hardly the type of person that Jack should have left his son with. Jack and Phylis had a solid marriage at the time.

#9   2008/02/13 03:38PM
    SndrElkins

Maybe he is in the attic Like James on GL

#10   2008/02/13 03:44PM
    Lilamoor

Quote SndrElkins: Maybe he is in the attic Like James on GL

LOL

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list