List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Who Will Save Nikki If She Can't Save Herself?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who Will Save Nikki If She Can't Save Herself?

Started by BeenThere at 2008/02/12 10:37PM
    Latest post: 2008/02/12 10:57PM, Views: 286, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2008/02/12 10:37PM
    Who Will Save Nikki If She Can't Save Herself?
    BeenThere

After today's episode, I am absolutely sure that David is on the way towards ripping Nikki off for tons of money. Why did Nikki even hire him as CO/CEO? She is definately blinded by the light of David's insincere love. Vicki was very insightful in saying that her mom was marrying David too soon. Vicki was a really smart cookie today. I'm hoping that David will be put in the face of fire if Brad ends up working at Jabot too. But I'd bet that Brad has something evil up his sleeve. Nikki will need help protecting Jabot, but unfortunately she'll have be fight for herself, unless Victor comes to her rescue. Do you think he'll be up to rescuing his ex-wife?

#2   2008/02/12 10:42PM
    Re: Who Will Save Nikki If She Can't Save Herself?
    Uggerly

Quote BeenThere: After today's episode, I am absolutely sure that David is on the way towards ripping Nikki off for tons of money. Why did Nikki even hire him as CO/CEO? She is definately blinded by the light of David's insincere love. Vicki was very insightful in saying that her mom was marrying David too soon. Vicki was a really smart cookie today. I'm hoping that David will be put in the face of fire if Brad ends up working at Jabot too. But I'd bet that Brad has something evil up his sleeve. Nikki will need help protecting Jabot, but unfortunately she'll have be fight for herself, unless Victor comes to her rescue. Do you think he'll be up to rescuing his ex-wife?

Yes! Victor to the rescue!!! I hope!!

#3   2008/02/12 10:44PM
    colormebadd

Quote BeenThere: After today's episode, I am absolutely sure that David is on the way towards ripping Nikki off for tons of money. Why did Nikki even hire him as CO/CEO? She is definately blinded by the light of David's insincere love. Vicki was very insightful in saying that her mom was marrying David too soon. Vicki was a really smart cookie today. I'm hoping that David will be put in the face of fire if Brad ends up working at Jabot too. But I'd bet that Brad has something evil up his sleeve. Nikki will need help protecting Jabot, but unfortunately she'll have be fight for herself, unless Victor comes to her rescue. Do you think he'll be up to rescuing his ex-wife?

Hell to the no. I seriously doubt that Victor will ride in on his black horse to save Nikki. He is gonna sit back with a bag of popcorn and enjoy the show. She is sure gonna be knee deep in s--t for hiring those two. Plus she gonna have pain in the a$$ Gloria to deal with as well.

#4   2008/02/12 10:48PM
    Uggerly

:(

Quote colormebadd:

Hell to the no. I seriously doubt that Victor will ride in on his black horse to save Nikki. He is gonna sit back with a bag of popcorn and enjoy the show. She is sure gonna be knee deep in s--t for hiring those two. Plus she gonna have pain in the a$$ Gloria to deal with as well.

You are right there, can't blame a person for hoping. I still love Nicki.. But, you are so right! Victor is going to need a bit more than all that, before he lowers himself to her level again. David has made her look like a chump!!!

#5   2008/02/12 10:57PM
    colormebadd

Quote Uggerly:
    Quote colormebadd:

You are right there, can't blame a person for hoping. I still love Nicki.. But, you are so right! Victor is going to need a bit more than all that, before he lowers himself to her level again. David has made her look like a chump!!!

I love her too, but she's really not thinking right now. I was so proud of her when Kay offered her the position. I truly wanted this to be her turn to shine. I hope that these shadey characters don't run Kay's business into the ground at Nikki's expense. That would be ashame. I believe that Jack will be the one who rides in on his white horse and save her. It's still his father's company and his legacy as far as he's concerned.I hope he gets Jabot back because to me it is only right that he be in charge. He will most certainly clean house and get rid of David, Brad, Kevin and Gloria.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list