List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Hope

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hope

Started by Gwendo at 2008/02/12 09:32PM
    Latest post: 2008/02/15 07:06PM, Views: 343, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2008/02/12 09:32PM
    Hope
    Gwendo

I couldn't stand this character during the 90s or whenever she was first on, and I still can't. The character has always been so blah. Just b/c she is blind, does her whole affect have to be so drab?

On the bright side, Victor Jr. is such a cutie!

#2   2008/02/12 10:09PM
    Re: Hope
    Uggerly

Quote Gwendo: I couldn't stand this character during the 90s or whenever she was first on, and I still can't. The character has always been so blah. Just b/c she is blind, does her whole affect have to be so drab?

Yes, I think he's going to be a great addition to Newman! but, I hate to see Nick hurt. He's my man!!!As for Hope, I guess it's just time to let her character go.

#3   2008/02/15 07:26AM
    suegerry

Hope brings the softer side of Victor......she loved him so much......

#4   2008/02/15 10:23AM
    ojudy59

Quote suegerry: Hope brings the softer side of Victor......she loved him so much......

I agree with you totally, i like Hope she did bring softness to Victor's world. she loved him but he loved her just as much. Hope was a very strong willed woman, she didnt want anything from Victor, but she was very much aware of the harsh world he often lived in and didnt want that for her child. I hate to see her go, would have loved to see more of her character.

#5   2008/02/15 10:31AM
    brownie54

I can see this hope dying thing is going to take just as long as Victoria's coma. She is a very blah person and brings nothing to this soap.

#6   2008/02/15 03:35PM
    sally2

Quote Gwendo: I couldn't stand this character during the 90s or whenever she was first on, and I still can't. The character has always been so blah. Just b/c she is blind, does her whole affect have to be so drab?

Sorry she's blind.......but I have to agree with you , she's
    very blah I see she DOES bring out the good in Victor.....But that's only because she hasn't been around him enough to pi$$ him off

#7   2008/02/15 04:21PM
    NancyH72

I'm from Canada and I just watched Hope pass away today. It was very emotional for me. The acting by her was amazing! I loved Hope then and I still do today! She brings out the best in Victor. I always thought that Hope was his perfect match. She was the only one that was able to bring out the best in him and bring him down to earth. She was the only one that could make Victor show his true colors. Seeing Victor cry makes me cry every time. Victor isnt as ruthless as people make him out to be.

#8   2008/02/15 07:06PM
    pussykat

Quote sally2:

Sorry she's blind.......but I have to agree with you , she's
    very blah I see she DOES bring out the good in Victor.....But that's only because she hasn't been around him enough to pi$$ him off

totally agree with you...I hope this s/l is not going to be for ever and ever...it is stupid...

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list