List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: jill and david, do she trust him.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

jill and david, do she trust him.

Started by ms. 411 at 2008/02/12 05:54PM
    Latest post: 2008/02/12 11:45PM, Views: 239, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2008/02/12 05:54PM
    jill and david, do she trust him.
    ms. 411

I have a strong filling jill do not trust David,I also wonder if she was listning in on David and the man he own money to. She is very smart when it comes to people she do not trust, she looks into it and keep them at a two arm distant. She may save nickey from herself, I also believe David killed ji,she may fill that later. Look out David ,queen Jill will be on your case soon.

#2   2008/02/12 05:56PM
    Re: jill and david, do she trust him.
    colormebadd

Quote ms. 411: I have a strong filling jill do not trust David,I also wonder if she was listning in on David and the man he own money to. She is very smart when it comes to people she do not trust, she looks into it and keep them at a two arm distant. She may save nickey from herself, I also believe David killed ji,she may fill that later. Look out David ,queen Jill will be on your case soon.

If thats the case what in the hell happened to her when it came to Ji-min?

#3   2008/02/12 06:00PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote colormebadd:
    Quote ms. 411: I have a strong filling jill do not trust David,I also wonder if she was listning in on David and the man he own money to. She is very smart when it comes to people she do not trust, she looks into it and keep them at a two arm distant. She may save nickey from herself, I also believe David killed ji,she may fill that later. Look out David ,queen Jill will be on your case soon.

If thats the case what in the hell happened to her when it came to Ji-min?

No kidding huh?!!! aww well she slept with him! "Sex is Blind"

#4   2008/02/12 06:04PM
    ms. 411

He had the magic stick.

#5   2008/02/12 06:07PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote ms. 411: He had the magic stick.

LOL ROFLMAO!!! apparently....hahaha!

#6   2008/02/12 06:09PM
    ms. 411

jenn your funny, keep them coming. I stil believe jill is going to blow david out the water.

#7   2008/02/12 06:17PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote ms. 411: jenn your funny, keep them coming. I stil believe jill is going to blow david out the water.

i think so too! sum1 needs to cuz im so sick of this fool!

i look forward to the day..everything comes out that Chow is responsible for all the crap that happened..JiMin's death..Clear Springs..the Newman Jet...than what will Nikki & Nick say? AND Mizz Jill too..tryin to pin this on Jack! there best be sum apologizes going around n sum @ss kissing!

IF Nikki didnt give David the position as "Co-CEO" I bet he would be rushing her into marrying his loser @ss! Sum1 plz kill this punk or throw him behind bars..he jus needs to go away n SOON!

#8   2008/02/12 06:55PM
    Lilamoor

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote ms. 411: jenn your funny, keep them coming. I stil believe jill is going to blow david out the water.

i think so too! sum1 needs to cuz im so sick of this fool!

i look forward to the day..everything comes out that Chow is responsible for all the crap that happened..JiMin's death..Clear Springs..the Newman Jet...than what will Nikki & Nick say? AND Mizz Jill too..tryin to pin this on Jack! there best be sum apologizes going around n sum @ss kissing!

IF Nikki didnt give David the position as "Co-CEO" I bet he would be rushing her into marrying his loser @ss! Sum1 plz kill this punk or throw him behind bars..he jus needs to go away n SOON!

Complete & total Ditto

#9   2008/02/12 11:45PM
    soapoperapimp

jill is said because she has been part of jabot a long time. i don't think she is mad at nikki at all in fact she seemed pleased with nikki and i hope she can be open about how she feels with nikki.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list