List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: victor jr.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

victor jr.

Started by iLuvSoaps01 at 2008/02/12 05:08PM
    Latest post: 2008/02/15 07:22PM, Views: 570, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/02/12 05:08PM
    victor jr.
    iLuvSoaps01

whoo else thought victor jrr was really cute?!

#2   2008/02/12 05:39PM
    Re: victor jr.
    xx_Jenn_xx

ME! He is sooooooo adorable!

the scenes today with the 3 of em were very touching..i loved it!

i cant wait to c how things turn out when he returns to GC with papa Vic. n the reaction that Nick..Victoria n Nikki will have...i hope they all welcome him with open arms n i hope Jr. brings nothing but love n sweetness to this already sad n bitter family.

#3   2008/02/12 05:42PM
    colormebadd

Quote iLuvSoaps01: whoo else thought victor jrr was really cute?!

He is cute. He looks a lot like Kevin to me.

#4   2008/02/12 05:42PM
    Eppy

When Hope and baby Vic left GC and returned to the farm many years ago, I always thought that 'someday' that boy will come into the lives of the Newmans. Makes me feel old to have waited all these years to actually see it happen. This will be a very good start for a new Newman dynamic.

#5   2008/02/12 05:44PM
    bubble303

Quote colormebadd:

Haha that's wat my sister said

He is really cute

Great scenes today

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/12 05:45PM
    #6   2008/02/12 05:45PM
    Lilamoor

He's cute. Handsome too. Looks enough like Nick to to be his brother.

#7   2008/02/12 05:46PM
    iLuvSoaps01

Quote colormebadd:

OMGGGG!!!!!!! i thought the sameee thinggg!! and i am IN LVOEEEEE with kevin. i think he isss soo cute. so yea victor jr. is adorable. yea i hope everyone welcomes him in gc and he is like really nice and stuff.

#8   2008/02/12 05:47PM
    deltafan

He is a hottie! Sad to say i think Victor is going to play Nick against Vic Jr. only because Nick is his own man & Victor doesn't like it.

#9   2008/02/12 06:20PM
    yrnut

Quote Eppy: When Hope and baby Vic left GC and returned to the farm many years ago, I always thought that 'someday' that boy will come into the lives of the Newmans. Makes me feel old to have waited all these years to actually see it happen. This will be a very good start for a new Newman dynamic.

You shouldn't feel old because of this. I looked back at the cast list and little victor was born around 1995. And two years ago when Victor went to visit hope before his spiritual trip I remember Victor asking where little Victor was , I can't remember exactly she said but it was either he was at little league practice or summer camp. So if this kid was only around 11 or 12 years old in 2006 he was having alot of fun as a child. Wammo!! 2 years later he has put hinself thru Harvard and graduate school on scholarships no less!!! Victor really acted surprised that he had to get scholarships to go to school, and that he even went to school.Boy do people grow up fast these days.

#10   2008/02/12 06:35PM
    gommie

Quote yrnut:
    Quote Eppy: When Hope and baby Vic left GC and returned to the farm many years ago, I always thought that 'someday' that boy will come into the lives of the Newmans. Makes me feel old to have waited all these years to actually see it happen. This will be a very good start for a new Newman dynamic.

You shouldn't feel old because of this. I looked back at the cast list and little victor was born around 1995. And two years ago when Victor went to visit hope before his spiritual trip I remember Victor asking where little Victor was , I can't remember exactly she said but it was either he was at little league practice or summer camp. So if this kid was only around 11 or 12 years old in 2006 he was having alot of fun as a child. Wammo!! 2 years later he has put hinself thru Harvard and graduate school on scholarships no less!!! Victor really acted surprised that he had to get scholarships to go to school, and that he even went to school.Boy do people grow up fast these days.

And so it goes....................

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list