List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Judge Ruling Jack and Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Judge Ruling Jack and Sharon

Started by Justanotherfan at 2008/02/12 04:02PM
    Latest post: 2008/02/13 02:32PM, Views: 766, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/02/12 04:02PM
    Judge Ruling Jack and Sharon
    Justanotherfan

haha i like it when jack and sharon told gloria and jeff the news about the house hopefully soon that gloria and jeff will be kicked out of the house and gloria will go to jail

#2   2008/02/12 04:06PM
    Re: Judge Ruling Jack and Sharon
    gommie

Quote Justanotherfan: haha i like it when jack and sharon told gloria and jeff the news about the house hopefully soon that gloria and jeff will be kicked out of the house and gloria will go to jail

Was that today US?

#3   2008/02/12 04:06PM
    Allspice

I really enjoyed that scene too. I found myself really appreciating the way Sharon and Jack worked together to take a bit of wind out of Gloria's sales. However they have now set themselves up to take the fall for Gloria's poisoning.

#4   2008/02/12 04:11PM
    Justanotherfan

no it was canadian and...not really because jack and sharon dont give gloria or jeff drinks besides today it was in the bottle and we saw them poor it for them

#5   2008/02/12 06:08PM
    Texas Sunflower

Quote Justanotherfan: no it was canadian and...not really because jack and sharon dont give gloria or jeff drinks besides today it was in the bottle and we saw them poor it for them

Please describe - who poured what for whom?????????

#6   2008/02/12 06:45PM
    Lilamoor

Quote Texas Sunflower:
    Quote Justanotherfan: no it was canadian and...not really because jack and sharon dont give gloria or jeff drinks besides today it was in the bottle and we saw them poor it for them

Please describe - who poured what for whom?????????

I think this post is attempting to describe the scene where Jack and Sharon poured Champagne from a freshly opened bottle gave Jeff and Gloria a glass and toasted the new arrangements for sharing the house.
    That would NOT have anything to do with the future investigation of the poison in Gloria's system, if this plan plays out in Gloria's favor. Even planting the poison in Jeff's room, would not stop Jeff from accusing Jack (since Jeff would know he did not poison Gloria) and with Jack's history of suspicion being directed toward him for every thing it is no great leap to see where this SL could go.

#7   2008/02/12 07:01PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote Justanotherfan: haha i like it when jack and sharon told gloria and jeff the news about the house hopefully soon that gloria and jeff will be kicked out of the house and gloria will go to jail

HUH WHAT WHEN HOW WHERE US CANADA TODAYYYYYYYYYY? Ohhhh geezzzz..sum1 feel me in plzzzzz...LOL.

#8   2008/02/13 11:12AM
    suegerry

This is on today's US and it was great.....just laugh and it all......way to go Jack and Sharon.....you are the first one to reside in the mansion you make the rules.....that's going to put a dent in the monster's deed.....

#9   2008/02/13 11:16AM
    Kristi07

Quote suegerry: This is on today's US and it was great.....just laugh and it all......way to go Jack and Sharon.....you are the first one to reside in the mansion you make the rules.....that's going to put a dent in the monster's deed.....

put Gloria's azz at the road with the rest of the trash!!!!

#10   2008/02/13 11:36AM
    suegerry

Quote Kristi07:
    Quote suegerry: This is on today's US and it was great.....just laugh and it all......way to go Jack and Sharon.....you are the first one to reside in the mansion you make the rules.....that's going to put a dent in the monster's deed.....

put Gloria's azz at the road with the rest of the trash!!!!

Exactly.....the new writers may be doing us a favour......

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list