List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Why is Hope wearing a scarf/muffler?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why is Hope wearing a scarf/muffler?

Started by feronie at 2008/02/12 10:30AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/13 08:04AM, Views: 867, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/02/12 10:30AM
    Why is Hope wearing a scarf/muffler?
    feronie

Does anyone know why she has on a scarf?

#2   2008/02/12 10:32AM
    Re: Why is Hope wearing a scarf/muffler?
    Eppy

Maybe because her neck is cold or could be hiding a life support line to her throat.

#3   2008/02/12 10:33AM
    Jake Austin

IDK maybe she was cold, i thought she looked ridiculous. It took me awhile to figure out what it was. She could have just gotten a blanket or something. If i was dying of cancer i wouldn't want anything wrapped around my neck.

#4   2008/02/12 12:36PM
    Rquattro

I was kinda wondering the same thing. She has cancer in the pancreas not the thyroid. What gives?

And wouldn't she be strung out on Morphine already? I have seen way to many people go because of Cancer, I am going to be super critical of this one folks.

#5   2008/02/12 01:19PM
    SusanF

I am assuming the gal who greeted Victor when he came in was one of Hope's hospice workers. In such cases, morphine is monitored carefully...........not just for safety but in order to give maximum relief with minimal side effects.

FYI lots of folks do not get "strung out" on even high doses of morphine. Each body responds differently. In recent years, pain mgt, even end of life, has improved dramaticly.

I have been a chronic, intractable pain patient for 30 years. I am currently on time released morphine as my base med with something else for occassional breakthrough pain.

As for the scar/muffler, I trust it is some sort of gift that a friend gave her. At least that is how I am trying to justify the rather silly looking thing.....a deffinate wardrobe malfunction. Sorry Hope!!!!! You deserve better.

#6   2008/02/12 06:47PM
    ldsangel

It aint scarf and it is not fashionable but my guess is that they did surgery on their throat and it will be too graphical to show it on TV.

#7   2008/02/12 06:54PM
    deltafan

OMG, I soooo wanted to post this same thing! I was afraid someone would put me down for doing it. That scarf is the most ridiculous thing I have seen. Ya know she wasn't cold did ya see the nightie she had on? Vic should have said "babe if your cold I will get you a blanket"

#8   2008/02/12 07:03PM
    ldsangel

Quote mr.brooks:
    Quote feronie: Does anyone know why she has on a scarf?

ummm she lives in an uninsulated farmhouse in winter and is cold and blind and dying with great hair

Most people have heaters, blankets or even wear more clothes to get warm not a scarf around their neck. It is kind of sad and I am imagining tears from TGVN.

#9   2008/02/12 07:10PM
    deltafan

Like I said did you see the nightie she had on? It's cold, she is dying, no blankets, but I know that scarf is keeping her warm.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list