List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Young and Harvard

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Young and Harvard

Started by Watchingyou1943 at 2008/02/12 10:18AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/13 02:21PM, Views: 297, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2008/02/12 10:18AM
    Young and Harvard
    Watchingyou1943

So young Victor is a grad of Harvard. Impressive. Maybe Daddy Victor will give young Victor a job thats as important as the one that Neil gave Devon who has just 1 year of college and still going. No formal experience and he is an excutive. Lets hope that a graduate of Harvard will do as well. He said business is his passion. That should make Big Victor smile.

#2   2008/02/12 04:44PM
    Re: Young and Harvard
    tooney

All of the characters have executive positions - Nikki a stripper is CEO of a large corporation - 19 yr olds run the business - what about Brad - former pool boy when did he get his MBA? but it is great fun - total mindless hour requires no taxing of the brain

#3   2008/02/12 04:48PM
    online_mn

Victor Jr. is going to take Nick's former position!

I can forsee it!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/12 04:49PM
    #4   2008/02/12 05:18PM
    colormebadd

Quote Watchingyou1943: So young Victor is a grad of Harvard. Impressive. Maybe Daddy Victor will give young Victor a job thats as important as the one that Neil gave Devon who has just 1 year of college and still going. No formal experience and he is an excutive. Lets hope that a graduate of Harvard will do as well. He said business is his passion. That should make Big Victor smile.

There are no ifs or buts about Victor Jr. having a executive position at Newman Enterprises; College Grad or not. The differences between Victor Jr. and Devon are: a) Victor Jr. is a Newman and b) He will certainly have more and better storylines than Devon. Once again Neil will have to move over because no matter how loyal he has been to Victor all these years or how many degrees he may have. Victor will demote him just like he did when Nick came on the scene after the original Victoria left the show. Nick did'nt care about the job then and he still did'nt care about the job afterwards, he just wanted the title. Neil ought to have some kind of perks after putting up with The Newmans all of these years so why not hire his son. I sure would of it were my son.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/12 05:21PM
    #5   2008/02/13 09:35AM
    cherchezlefemme

Y'all if Victor brings on Vic Jr. Neil had better go file a complaint with the EEOC and Sue the hell out of Newman Enterprises!

Hell, It took Phyllis to get him his well deserved seat on the board and the ungrateful wretch treated her like poo poo even though she went to jail for it!

AND..... It took Drucilla to raise the dead to get him to feel his oats to make him raise hell and get where he is! Even Brad with his under-educated azz jumped over Neil with promotion!

GC must be in an AT WILL state!

If this goes down, I hope Neil sue's the company for so much money that he can buy Newman and rename it winters enterprises! Yeah! Now take that stupid newmans!

#6   2008/02/13 01:33PM
    colormebadd

Quote cherchezlefemme: Y'all if Victor brings on Vic Jr. Neil had better go file a complaint with the EEOC and Sue the hell out of Newman Enterprises!

Hell, It took Phyllis to get him his well deserved seat on the board and the ungrateful wretch treated her like poo poo even though she went to jail for it!

AND..... It took Drucilla to raise the dead to get him to feel his oats to make him raise hell and get where he is! Even Brad with his under-educated azz jumped over Neil with promotion!

If this goes down, I hope Neil sue's the company for so much money that he can buy Newman and rename it winters enterprises! Yeah! Now take that stupid newmans!

Who is the ungrateful wretch?

#7   2008/02/13 01:48PM
    BeenThere

Yeah, I thought that too, until I say today's episode. Vic is refusing to accept that Victor is his father, and basically told him to leave the house. Victor and Vic connecting will happen, but probably not for awhile.

#8   2008/02/13 02:02PM
    cherchezlefemme

Quote colormebadd:
    Quote cherchezlefemme: Y'all if Victor brings on Vic Jr. Neil had better go file a complaint with the EEOC and Sue the hell out of Newman Enterprises!

Neil....

#9   2008/02/13 02:04PM
    cherchezlefemme

Quote BeenThere: Yeah, I thought that too, until I say today's episode. Vic is refusing to accept that Victor is his father, and basically told him to leave the house. Victor and Vic connecting will happen, but probably not for awhile.

I hope he has more of his mother and Cliff's mind on morals... Cuz with the Newman in his veins.... Money carries more influence over morals.

#10   2008/02/13 02:21PM
    colormebadd

Quote cherchezlefemme:
    Quote colormebadd:

Neil....

I don't believe that he was ungrateful, he knows damn well why got a seat on the board. It was that Clear Springs project and besides that Phillis had nothing to do with Neil getting that seat, she's not on the board and couldn't cast any votes. It was Nick and Victor that got him that seat. Neil also still held a grudge with her because of his wife's death and her involvment due to her blackmailing scheme.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list