List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Since When...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Since When...

Started by jmwhite05 at 2008/02/12 08:09AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/13 03:46PM, Views: 4509, Replies: 197
    « 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 page:
    #191   2008/02/13 02:29PM
    Re: Since When...
    KeepingItReal

Quote Snizzle: Sharon and Dru FAKE
    Phyllis and Sharon FAKE
    Phyllis and Lauren FAKE

Just too corny...and the "friendships" are only used when there is a purpose for another character..i just dont by any of them

A lot of what been written is "corny". But that's the road they chose to take.

#192   2008/02/13 02:31PM
    ILuvNY

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Jake Austin: It's not interesting with them being friends. It comes off so fake. I don't like it at all. I think it would have been more interesting if Phyllis, Dru and Sharon were friends. Because it would be so funny watching them be fake to eachother. But watching Sharon being fake is just annoying, probabally because she's to good at it. Boy do I miss Dru.

Why is it you only think Sharon is coming off fake.

They have worked together before on Jack's campaign as Cher as pointed out and I have to agree it did work.

I may not like oPhyllis antics but I do give credit when it do and I do see them working together as not fake.

But when you see them smile, and laugh and blah blah. Don't you think it comes off as fake? Sharon is fake. I just don't like them being friends. Sure it was fun the first time because it was unexpected, but for them to be friends ick. I like Phyllis and Lauren better.

No, to me it just seems awkward because I know their history and how they came to be and wonder why would you all be sitting together in the first place.

But hey, it's a soap and they switch partners so many time this to me is no surprise, anymore.

I see why you like Phyllis and Luaren, they have no ties. Except the secret that Red slept with her husband.....but that aint nothing to talk about.

Forgot about desk chair sex..

#193   2008/02/13 02:38PM
    granny45

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Jake Austin: It's not interesting with them being friends. It comes off so fake. I don't like it at all. I think it would have been more interesting if Phyllis, Dru and Sharon were friends. Because it would be so funny watching them be fake to eachother. But watching Sharon being fake is just annoying, probabally because she's to good at it. Boy do I miss Dru.

They have worked together before on Jack's campaign as Cher as pointed out and I have to agree it did work.

I may not like oPhyllis antics but I do give credit when it do and I do see them working together as not fake.

But when you see them smile, and laugh and blah blah. Don't you think it comes off as fake? Sharon is fake. I just don't like them being friends. Sure it was fun the first time because it was unexpected, but for them to be friends ick. I like Phyllis and Lauren better.

No, to me it just seems awkward because I know their history and how they came to be and wonder why would you all be sitting together in the first place.

But hey, it's a soap and they switch partners so many time this to me is no surprise, anymore.

I see why you like Phyllis and Luaren, they have no ties. Except the secret that Red slept with her husband.....but that aint nothing to talk about.

No, Phyllis did not sleep with Lauren's husband. That was LONG before Michael and Lauren were married!!

#194   2008/02/13 02:40PM
    Jake Austin

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote KeepingItReal:

IMO It seems fake. The fake smiles and grins. The peppy attitude. The overly nice attitudes. It's just to much. I would go insane if they became friends. No, I actually like them as friends because they are really nice to eachother and they are believable. IMO Sharon would be better off being friends with Heather or Karen. She really doesn't have any girlfriends.

#195   2008/02/13 02:49PM
    pfoster191

Quote cherchezlefemme: Now... Why not let Phyllis and Sharon be friends? Lawd knows they have been through enough with each other and have more than just men in common. they've teamed up once before to help Jack....AND IT WORKED! Why not see the power they can have as friends? I think it's good that they develop a friendly relationship that is outside of Noah, and outside of the husbands they have in common. We've got enough people at each other's throat in GC already.

AMEN and pass the biscuits. I have always wanted Sharon and Phyllis to be friends, they both have a lot to offer and can assist each other, especially now that they will be working together. I feel some people just want them to have conflict. Waste of time.

#196   2008/02/13 03:36PM
    ILuvNY

Quote granny45:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote KeepingItReal:

No, Phyllis did not sleep with Lauren's husband. That was LONG before Michael and Lauren were married!!

Right..she slept with Sharon's husband, not Lauren's!

#197   2008/02/13 03:37PM
    SndrElkins

Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote KeepingItReal:

Right..she slept with Sharon's husband, not Lauren's!

Yep she sure did !!

#198   2008/02/13 03:46PM
    LilyAllen

As a fan of both of these characters I can say that they are both nervous around each other. I mean why they wouldn’t especially with the history they have. I don't care whose is at fault here (meaning who started the whole, pitting Phyllis against Sharon thing) but I just find the whole situation bizarre. If I was in either one of their positions either one would be getting a whipping now, not working together

« 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list