List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Since When...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Since When...

Started by jmwhite05 at 2008/02/12 08:09AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/13 03:46PM, Views: 4040, Replies: 197
    « 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:
    #171   2008/02/13 01:47PM
    Re: Since When...
    KeepingItReal

Quote Candace: Ok! The last three pages are about polls - not the topic of the thread, which is Sharon and Phyllis being friendly. Let's keep with the subject at hand or move on...

Candace no disrespect but we were just clearing the air and having a decent converation which was well over due.

Hopefully all read it and can understand where we all coming from.

We just want to have a "respectful" debate.

#172   2008/02/13 01:49PM
    cherchezlefemme

Quote Candace: Ok! The last three pages are about polls - not the topic of the thread, which is Sharon and Phyllis being friendly. Let's keep with the subject at hand or move on...

I agree with Keep on this and I hope you will take one of my post regarding banning them under serious consideration.

#173   2008/02/13 01:52PM
    cherchezlefemme

Now... Why not let Phyllis and Sharon be friends? Lawd knows they have been through enough with each other and have more than just men in common. they've teamed up once before to help Jack....AND IT WORKED! Why not see the power they can have as friends? I think it's good that they develop a friendly relationship that is outside of Noah, and outside of the husbands they have in common. We've got enough people at each other's throat in GC already.

#174   2008/02/13 01:55PM
    Candace

Quote cherchezlefemme:

I agree with Keep on this and I hope you will take one of my post regarding banning them under serious consideration.

It was a good debate and I let it go, but it's time to get back to the topic posters are expecting to discuss in here. About the polls, you can email Chrissi through the main page if you have a suggestion. As far as the polls we conduct, IMO, they are for fun for those who wish to participate, nothing more, nothing less.

Back to the relationship between Phyllis and Sharon...

Candace

#175   2008/02/13 01:57PM
    Candace

Quote cherchezlefemme: Now... Why not let Phyllis and Sharon be friends? Lawd knows they have been through enough with each other and have more than just men in common. they've teamed up once before to help Jack....AND IT WORKED! Why not see the power they can have as friends? I think it's good that they develop a friendly relationship that is outside of Noah, and outside of the husbands they have in common. We've got enough people at each other's throat in GC already.

Good point! I like them as friends too!

#176   2008/02/13 01:58PM
    cherchezlefemme

Quote Candace:
    Quote cherchezlefemme: Now... Why not let Phyllis and Sharon be friends? Lawd knows they have been through enough with each other and have more than just men in common. they've teamed up once before to help Jack....AND IT WORKED! Why not see the power they can have as friends? I think it's good that they develop a friendly relationship that is outside of Noah, and outside of the husbands they have in common. We've got enough people at each other's throat in GC already.

Good point! I like them as friends too!

I think they will make the next Kay & Jill... only not related... but as friends.

#177   2008/02/13 02:06PM
    Jake Austin

It's not interesting with them being friends. It comes off so fake. I don't like it at all. I think it would have been more interesting if Phyllis, Dru and Sharon were friends. Because it would be so funny watching them be fake to eachother. But watching Sharon being fake is just annoying, probabally because she's to good at it. Boy do I miss Dru.

#178   2008/02/13 02:10PM
    Eppy

If you are soooo annoyed by Sharon, perhaps you can understand why those of us who do not like Phyllis feel - so lets just call it a wash and get on with it!!

#179   2008/02/13 02:11PM
    Jake Austin

Quote Eppy: If you are soooo annoyed by Sharon, perhaps you can understand why those of us who do not like Phyllis feel - so lets just call it a wash and get on with it!!

Get on with what? Their friendship?

#180   2008/02/13 02:11PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Jake Austin: It's not interesting with them being friends. It comes off so fake. I don't like it at all. I think it would have been more interesting if Phyllis, Dru and Sharon were friends. Because it would be so funny watching them be fake to eachother. But watching Sharon being fake is just annoying, probabally because she's to good at it. Boy do I miss Dru.

Why is it you only think Sharon is coming off fake.

They have worked together before on Jack's campaign as Cher as pointed out and I have to agree it did work.

I may not like oPhyllis antics but I do give credit when it due and I do see them working together as not fake.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/13 02:19PM
    « 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list