List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Since When...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Since When...

Started by jmwhite05 at 2008/02/12 08:09AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/13 03:46PM, Views: 4066, Replies: 197
    « 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:
    #151   2008/02/13 01:11PM
    Re: Since When...
    Jake Austin

Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote KeepingItReal: News Alert
    .......bulletin just in

Polls are only as good as those who take then....full stop.

Individuals vote numerous times on those polls just like they post on these boards under numerous names.Pretty pathetic, but then some are rabid about these characters!

And as far a Phyllis taking time off, if you got the address of the blogradio that I put up before the thread was deleted, the interviewer brought up the show being called "Phyllis and the Restless"!!!!

The poll in which i am talking about is a poll where you can only vote once per day. You can't create another username because you don't need a username to vote. It is a fair poll. Soaps In Deph is the name.

#152   2008/02/13 01:11PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote ILuvNY:
    .......bulletin just in

Individuals vote numerous times on those polls just like they post on these boards under numerous names.Pretty pathetic, but then some are rabid about these characters!

And as far a Phyllis taking time off, if you got the address of the blogradio that I put up before the thread was deleted, the interviewer brought up the show being called "Phyllis and the Restless"!!!!

Like I said yesterday I've come to realize there are fans and then there are "fanatics".

#153   2008/02/13 01:12PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote ILuvNY:
    .......bulletin just in

The poll in which i am talking about is a poll where you can only vote once per day. You can't create another username because you don't need a username to vote. It is a fair poll. Soaps In Deph is the name.

So if you vote once per day, how may times are you voting....

Nuff said, they are what they are not realistic and baised.

#154   2008/02/13 01:12PM
    Jake Austin

Quote Eppy: It certainly is not the writers who call for these polls, altho it seems that anyone who wants to can call for a poll. That's why I rarely ever pay attention to them because one must consider who is conducting these things, what is their bias and criteria and polling techniques. We don't usually know what is behind a lot of it. So, I just take it all with a grain of salt.

Believe me they are not bias when making polls. They always put couple who aren't together in the polls. There is actually a FAN PANNEL going on now where they even have Devon and Roxanne listed as a couple that we ( the fans ) want to see more of.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/13 01:16PM
    #155   2008/02/13 01:13PM
    Jake Austin

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Jake Austin:
    .......bulletin just in

And a lot of people do.

Not I

Great!

#156   2008/02/13 01:13PM
    Jake Austin

Quote Kristi07: I'll be right back guys..I gotta go vote in the polls...because you know what-my vote counts...lmao!!!

Wow.....

#157   2008/02/13 01:15PM
    Jake Austin

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote ILuvNY:
    .......bulletin just in

The fact is, that it is fair and there is no way to say otherwise. You can vote once per day, and if you have enough time you can vote once every day. That sounds fair to me. I don't mind taking 2 seconds out of my life to vote. Especially since it will affect the outcome of the show.

#158   2008/02/13 01:16PM
    Eppy

Quote ILuvNY:
    .......bulletin just in

She has quite a powerful fan base made up not necessarily of viewers but by another powerful group in my opinion.

#159   2008/02/13 01:20PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote ILuvNY:
    .......bulletin just in

The fact is, that it is fair and there is no way to say otherwise. You can vote once per day, and if you have enough time you can vote once every day. That sounds fair to me. I don't mind taking 2 seconds out of my life to vote. Especially since it will affect the outcome of the show.

Polls are just for fun.

Plus its not fair if you are the same one voting everyday.

What is fair is they call everyone and did a census and asked questions individually.

Also, Y&R don't need these polls to determine the outcome of the show.....long before the days of "internet" they were #1 and since getting such a great time spot they still #1.

This is what you call "propoganda"

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/13 01:22PM
    #160   2008/02/13 01:20PM
    Kristi07

Quote Eppy:
    Quote ILuvNY:
    .......bulletin just in

She has quite a powerful fan base made up not necessarily of viewers but by another powerful group in my opinion.

Repeat offenders??????????

« 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list