List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Since When...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Since When...

Started by jmwhite05 at 2008/02/12 08:09AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/13 03:46PM, Views: 4794, Replies: 197
    « 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:
    #131   2008/02/13 12:30PM
    Re: Since When...
    cajunlizz0315

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Soulsistah: If that's the case, why wouldn't TPTB shoot around her recovery? They don't need to have scenes of all 4 of them constantly at this stage. Nick and Jack could flesh out more of the project, as they initially did when they met for lunch at the GCAC. It's just making Phyllis look really strange.

I was thinking it makes no sense plus insensitive on their part......shoot Vikki was in a comma for months....she could of stayed longer on her business trip or shoot around her.

She was NOT on a business trip , VICKI had her and JT's son in REAL LIFE . Nov. 2, 2007. She was on maternity leave the whole time they had her in a coma

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/13 12:37PM
    #132   2008/02/13 12:35PM
    Eppy

Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote StaceyT:
    Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote StaceyT:
    Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote StaceyT:
    Quote Jake Austin: Shack are more popular than Shick. Once again the writers are doing what more people want to see. So i see no Shick reunion in the future. Their fan base is is becomming smaller and smaller each day. In the latest SID Poll only 17% of people wanted her with Nick. and 75% for Jack.

I dont buy any of that, I espically dont put much stock on polls I will say there are alot more Shack fans, but if it turned out that they put Shick back together I think it would be a flash of a second for some to be right back on the Shick train .....

I just dont get why it has to be one way or the other... theres more phick fans, theres more shicks, phack, quack...whatever There could never be justice in saying there is more of one or the other, because of the margin of fans that dont take polls or dont speak on boards or dont use the internet...

I just think everyone should be allowed to like who they like and bash who they dont and be done with it... JMHO!

If someone wants to say Sharon was snotty at Phyllis : So be it!!! If someone wanted to say Phyllis is insecure: so be it... not meaning we all have to agree but we can let others think what they want, and debate it nicely instead of the tug of war over whos right and whos wrong... so what if Shick have been apart for however long...big deal.. even if they never reunite I will still hold out hope for it.. thats just because I am loyal to my likes and a fan of Shick. Good actresses and actors make a loyal fan. To me that says alot about Phick and Shick both But I will never admit to saying that in the future

ps~ sorry Candace, its somewhat off topic but had to try, I know I am one of the biggest defenders of my couple but I would really like to debate instead of bicker... my time on here is limited now days and we should all be able to enjoy our down time :)

You will just have to go out and buy the SID yourself. And this poll is very reliable, you can only vote once per day and there is no changing that. There are a lot of Shick fans who knew about this poll, because they wouldn't stop posting about it. And i'm sure you had the link posted at that Shick board. But still since there are sooo many of you shick fans i would atleast think that Nick would have 30% of the votes. Guess not.

Back on Topic.

I don't think that Phyllis makes faces at Sharon at all. And if she does she has her reasons. I would much rather have them be enemies than to be " best friends " because I don't know many people who become BFF's with there ex's mistress. Even though it is a soap i would like it if the writers kept it some what realistic.

Yeah, I vote in polls ocassionally, but its not a crazed thing that I make it my top priority and go there everyday to vote, I do have a life Big deal, nothing can make it accurate by a long shot ~ like I said I know several people that dont even read the rags, or use the internet and are shick, shack, phick, phack fans.... so the point is moot about there being any reliablility to polls.. moving on

Sharon and Phyllis might take a stab at being friends, but deep down, I dont think they can stand each other.. JMO!

But for shick being so popular I would think they would have atleast 30%

They can go grocery shopping or whatever they want. There will always be this akwardness with them. I prefer them to be enemies, it's more realistic.

Some polls do, some dont

I like them as enemies too, (wow we agree on something) there was too much that went down for them to ever be best buddies

What polls? Shick hasn't won a poll since that sony pictures poll last year. But it was only by a little

I think Dru and Diane were better enemies for Phyllis. But i'll take Sharon IMO Sharon is just to weak to be an enemy to Phyllis. I would love it if Diane would come back. I know Dru isn't comming back so Diane is the next best thing
    Sharon's not too weak to be Phyllis' ememy - she shows class and restraint and doesn't have a hair-trigger defensive attitude. She uses her head!!!

#133   2008/02/13 12:39PM
    Eppy

And since when do the "writers" conduct national polls!!??

#134   2008/02/13 12:44PM
    Kristi07

Quote Eppy: And since when do the "writers" conduct national polls!!??

we would get paid the big dollars if our opinion decided the storylines...they don't care what we want.. who would have thought Nick and Phyllis in the first place!!

#135   2008/02/13 12:47PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Kristi07:

we would get paid the big dollars if our opinion decided the storylines...they don't care what we want.. who would have thought Nick and Phyllis in the first place!!

Definately not I!

#136   2008/02/13 12:49PM
    Kristi07

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Kristi07:

Definately not I!

They put them together so they could pull em apart..can't wait for that day...

#137   2008/02/13 12:49PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote cajunlizz0315:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Soulsistah: If that's the case, why wouldn't TPTB shoot around her recovery? They don't need to have scenes of all 4 of them constantly at this stage. Nick and Jack could flesh out more of the project, as they initially did when they met for lunch at the GCAC. It's just making Phyllis look really strange.

I was thinking it makes no sense plus insensitive on their part......shoot Vikki was in a comma for months....she could of stayed longer on her business trip or shoot around her.

She was NOT on a business trip , VICKI had her and JT's son in REAL LIFE . Nov. 2, 2007. She was on maternity leave the whole time they had her in a coma

And my exact point if she ill take time off.

#138   2008/02/13 12:50PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Kristi07:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Kristi07:

Definately not I!

It's bound to happen. They are not "soul mates" sexmates but not "soulmate". ruff ruff

#139   2008/02/13 12:56PM
    Kristi07

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Kristi07:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Kristi07:

Definately not I!

It's bound to happen. They are not "soul mates" sexmates but not "soulmate". ruff ruff

bow wow..who let the dogs out.....

#140   2008/02/13 12:56PM
    Eppy

Who in the heck can make heads or tails or any sense out of what the writers were thinking for the past couple of years. Either they have been on a perputual drunk or smoking something funny to come up with some of this implausible junk!!!

« 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list