List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Since When...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Since When...

Started by jmwhite05 at 2008/02/12 08:09AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/13 03:46PM, Views: 4793, Replies: 197
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2008/02/12 08:09AM
    Since When...
    jmwhite05

I am not complaining or anything but since when has Sharon & Phyliis gotten all buddy, buddy?? I know that this new project has made them closer but why did Sharon decide to have them over for dinner in the first place?? I know that she is trying to get along for Noah's sake but it was not long ago they hated eachother!! Don't get me wrong it's nice to see them actually getting along being I like both characters but it's just surprising!! When I saw Phyllis & Sharon walk in the tack house together with coffee on Monday's US I was surprised. It's nice that they are getting along for the new project it just kinda came out of no where!!

#2   2008/02/12 08:23AM
    Re: Since When...
    Eppy

Surprisingly and considering the circumstances, Sharon has always been very civil to Phyllis except on a couple of occasions early on when Sharon found out about her and Nick. Since then, and because of Noah, Sharon has tried to remain on good terms, so it doesn't surprise me that she would be nice. Phyllis, however, still seems very insecure about this whole relationship and appears to me to try cover it - she's always nervous around Sharon.

#3   2008/02/12 08:29AM
    Skyrider

Quote jmwhite05: I am not complaining or anything but since when has Sharon & Phyliis gotten all buddy, buddy?? I know that this new project has made them closer but why did Sharon decide to have them over for dinner in the first place?? I know that she is trying to get along for Noah's sake but it was not long ago they hated eachother!! Don't get me wrong it's nice to see them actually getting along being I like both characters but it's just surprising!! When I saw Phyllis & Sharon walk in the tack house together with coffee on Monday's US I was surprised. It's nice that they are getting along for the new project it just kinda came out of no where!!

Ok ... I dont think Sharron has to prove anything .And all that I see happing her on the show Phyliss never really invite Sharron to hang out with her and Nick. But every time you turn around Sharron is always trying to be nice..I guess ending up with a divorce wasnt enough some people never learn.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/12 08:31AM
    #4   2008/02/12 08:32AM
    opin

Quote Eppy: she's always nervous around Sharon.

Eppy ICAM with that statement. I just love Phyllis to death and I can't stand Sharon but I will agree Phyllis seems very nervous around her.

I wonder if it because she knows that Jack really belongs with her and Nick well he belongs in a cave.

I wish he would go into caveman mode and just knock Sharon over the head with a club drag her back to his cave and leave Jack and Phyllis to raise their little girl Summer.

Yes I am still hoping for a Phyllis and Jack reunion and that Jack turns out to be Summer's daddy.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/12 08:33AM
    #5   2008/02/12 08:35AM
    JuSaMi

I like to see Sharon and Phyllis friend. The way it should be in a foursome marriage.

#6   2008/02/12 08:38AM
    Soulsistah

Quote opin:
    Quote Eppy: she's always nervous around Sharon.

Eppy ICAM with that statement. I just love Phyllis to death and I can't stand Sharon but I will agree Phyllis seems very nervous around her.

I wonder if it because she knows that Jack really belongs with her and Nick well he belongs in a cave.

I wish he would go into caveman mode and just knock Sharon over the head with a club drag her back to his cave and leave Jack and Phyllis to raise their little girl Summer.

Yes I am still hoping for a Phyllis and Jack reunion and that Jack turns out to be Summer's daddy.

Lol! I love your thinking - that would be hotness!

But yes, it appears Phyllis and Sharon suddenly being BFF came outta no where - to say the least! Yes, Sharon has always tried to be civil with Red for Noah's sake, but it seems really obvious that Phyllis is acting really awkward and nervous around Sharon now. Her "enthusiasm" for this new venture seems really exaggerated, making her look more than a little insincere re Sharon.

#7   2008/02/12 08:38AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote JuSaMi: I like to see Sharon and Phyllis friend. The way it should be in a foursome marriage.

I don't think Sharon swings like that!!

Anyway, It is so unbelieveable the way they are all getting along. What woman is going to be all cosey with the "other woman".....she's good, they're all good!

#8   2008/02/12 08:38AM
    Skyrider

Quote JuSaMi: I like to see Sharon and Phyllis friend. The way it should be in a foursome marriage.

Lol. Your too much ..

#9   2008/02/12 08:38AM
    Jake Austin

she's always nervous around Sharon.[/quote]

MS is in pain because she is suffering from sciatica ( sp? ) It's not that she's nervous. I saw a picture today of Phick and JM prctically had to hold MS up because she was in that much pain

#10   2008/02/12 08:39AM
    Soulsistah

Yup - quite the stretch indeed. It's not like the 4 of them were "hanging" before this new venture...very unbelieveable, IMO.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list