List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon and Jack - BLAH

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon and Jack - BLAH

Started by lubug at 2008/02/12 05:25AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/15 09:05AM, Views: 1948, Replies: 68
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 page:
    #61   2008/02/13 08:10AM
    Re: Sharon and Jack - BLAH
    gommie

Quote sybil717:
    Quote gommie: Ah No.....Sharon Noooo Blah, I like Jack and Sharon 2-gether

I enjoy SHACK. I love how supportive and respectful they are of each other. I also enjoy seeing them work together as a team against Gloria and Jeff. Jack and Sharon bring out the very best in each other. SHACK is the exact opposite of Nick and Sharon and Jack and Phyllis. For every postive thing that happened between SHICK and PHACK 2 bad things happened. They were awuful for each other.

I was on hiatus when sharon/nick and jack/phyllis were coupled..so I have no history with them...I want Jack to be happy and I think he can be with Sharon and vice versa..I would really like their marriage to survive and be a lasting thing- REALLY LASTING.........

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/04/25 11:05PM
    #62   2008/02/15 07:11AM
    suegerry

Quote gommie:
    Quote sybil717:

I enjoy SHACK. I love how supportive and respectful they are of each other. I also enjoy seeing them work together as a team against Gloria and Jeff. Jack and Sharon bring out the very best in each other. SHACK is the exact opposite of Nick and Sharon and Jack and Phyllis. For every postive thing that happened between SHICK and PHACK 2 bad things happened. They were awuful for each other.

I was on hiatus when sharon/nick and jack/phyllis were coupled..so I don't have no history with them...I want Jack to be happy and I think he can be with Sharon and vice versa..I would really like their marriage to survive and be a lasting thing- REALLY LASTING.........

Dear Gommie.....we know it won't last....

#63   2008/02/15 07:31AM
    Kristi07

Quote suegerry:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote sybil717:

I was on hiatus when sharon/nick and jack/phyllis were coupled..so I don't have no history with them...I want Jack to be happy and I think he can be with Sharon and vice versa..I would really like their marriage to survive and be a lasting thing- REALLY LASTING.........

you got that right!

#64   2008/02/15 07:39AM
    suegerry

Quote Kristi07:
    Quote suegerry:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote sybil717:

you got that right!

Nothing permanent with these two.....

#65   2008/02/15 07:45AM
    granny45

Quote gommie:
    Quote sybil717:

I was watching the entire time that Sharon/Nick and Jack/Phyllis were together, I know the entire history, and I think Jack, Sharon, Phyllis and Nick are all MUCH happier than they ever were before. Jack is exactly what Sharon has been needing and looking for all these years. GO SHACK!! LOVE this couple. They had a rocky start, but they have decided to be honest with each other, work things out together - just as it should be! LOVE IT!!

#66   2008/02/15 07:47AM
    Kristi07

Quote suegerry:
    Quote Kristi07:
    Quote suegerry:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote sybil717:

you got that right!

Nothing permanent with these two.....

Nothing stays permanent in soapland..

#67   2008/02/15 08:35AM
    gommie

Quote suegerry:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote sybil717:

LOL Sue...taking a deep breath and puffing out my chest I'm sticking it out with them till the bitter end, DO YOU HEAR ME, BITTER END...true devotion doth prevail-I have every confidence in them,yes, I do.....you just want me to make you the same deal I made staceyT

#68   2008/02/15 08:41AM
    yrjazy

Quote gommie:
    Quote suegerry:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote sybil717:

LOL Sue...taking a deep breath and puffing out my chest I'm sticking it out with them till the bitter end, DO YOU HEAR ME, BITTER END...true devotion doth prevail-I have every confidence in them,yes, I do.....you just want me to make you the same deal I made staceyT

lol, gommie, I got your back. Love Jack and Sharon together.

Where's George? He's a big ol' Jack and Sharon fan too.

#69   2008/02/15 09:05AM
    gommie

Thanks yrjazy we will keep the faith, keep the faith, keep the faith, ours, not theirs...

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/15 09:06AM
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list