List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon and Jack - BLAH

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon and Jack - BLAH

Started by lubug at 2008/02/12 05:25AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/15 09:05AM, Views: 1903, Replies: 68
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #51   2008/02/12 07:26PM
    Re: Sharon and Jack - BLAH
    yrjazy

I didn't like Jack and Sharon at first but they have really grown on me and now I'm really loving them together.

#52   2008/02/12 11:34PM
    BeenThere

I'd simply adore seeing Jack and Brad together. A perfect fit. LOL

#53   2008/02/13 06:48AM
    Kristi07

Quote sybil717:
    Quote zzyzx: Sharon is a bit boring, but beautiful. Phyllis is a bit beautiful but boring these days. Sharon and Jack have no chemistry and Phyllis and Nick have sex only. They should exchange partners. NOW.

In case you missed it, Phyllis and Nick are now building a business together.

The Abbott/Newman internet magazine--wonder what it will be called???

#54   2008/02/13 06:57AM
    ILuvNY

Quote Kristi07:
    Quote sybil717:
    Quote zzyzx: Sharon is a bit boring, but beautiful. Phyllis is a bit beautiful but boring these days. Sharon and Jack have no chemistry and Phyllis and Nick have sex only. They should exchange partners. NOW.

In case you missed it, Phyllis and Nick are now building a business together.

The Abbott/Newman internet magazine--wonder what it will be called???

I call it a vehicle for change......as in couples!!!

#55   2008/02/13 07:12AM
    JuSaMi

Bored and blah is not the same Jack and Sharon are just plain boring to me so is Nick and Phyllis. Each of these man need some action women.

#56   2008/02/13 07:13AM
    Jake Austin

Quote JuSaMi: Bored and blah is not the same Jack and Sharon are just plain boring to me so is Nick and Phyllis. Each of these man need some action women.

who is an action woman on the show?

#57   2008/02/13 07:16AM
    JuSaMi

Hey my man, unfortunately there are none but I wish there would be. For a time there Dude I thought Heather was going to be some hot chick but I guess not.

#58   2008/02/13 07:17AM
    StaceyT

Quote sharonscool: Yep I agree. Sharon & Jack are BLAH!

The only time I ever saw chemistry with them was on their vacation, but that's not enough to convince me that they are in love.

I think Jack may be 'in love' with Sharon.
    And Sharon respects & admires Jack. But theres definatly no deep love there.

The only way sharon's gonna get some sizzle back, is to claim her man Nick back. GO SHICK!

ITA! I like Sharon and Jack more than I use to, but the "Spark" just isnt there, they are safe for each other but not like they should be IMO. I am glad to see Sharon with Jack rather than Brad, and I am so glad that she finally wised up to Brad.
    Cant wait to see how this venture into the internet mag. world goes. I think it will be some good drama

Keeping the "Faith"

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list