List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon and Jack - BLAH

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon and Jack - BLAH

Started by lubug at 2008/02/12 05:25AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/15 09:05AM, Views: 1820, Replies: 68
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #1   2008/02/12 05:25AM
    Sharon and Jack - BLAH
    lubug

Does anyone else think that Sharon with Jack is just - YUCK. There is no chemistry. I really was hoping that Sharon would hook up with Brad - now that's chemistry. I also don't like the pairing of Nick and Phyllis. I think eventually we will find out that Summer is really Jack's baby.

#2   2008/02/12 05:38AM
    Re: Sharon and Jack - BLAH
    momajenny

Quote lubug: Does anyone else think that Sharon with Jack is just - YUCK. There is no chemistry. I really was hoping that Sharon would hook up with Brad - now that's chemistry. I also don't like the pairing of Nick and Phyllis. I think eventually we will find out that Summer is really Jack's baby.
    I agree on all counts!! I would love for Sharon and Brad to have a go at it when they both are free and not tied down to someone else. Timing has been crazy for those two. Jack is an old fuddy duddy in my opinion and not right for SHaron at all!!

#3   2008/02/12 05:38AM
    aym0402

IMO, Sharon is just BLAH!!!

#4   2008/02/12 06:27AM
    ohno

Sharon is a pretty blah

#5   2008/02/12 06:43AM
    JuSaMi

I'm not really a Sharon and Jack fan but to say that this woman is blah is a little less than ridiculous.

#6   2008/02/12 06:45AM
    Jake Austin

Sharon zzzzzz BLAH

#7   2008/02/12 07:03AM
    JuSaMi

Hey you're all over this board. Goodmorning to you.

Sharon makes you sleep, I wish she did the same to me. I do like to think of pretty ladies when I'm trying to get some zs time.

#8   2008/02/12 07:07AM
    Rquattro

Instead I really like Jack and Sharon. I love this pairing. I was 100% sold after the Bahamas scenes... And I love Sharon standing up to Gloria.

#9   2008/02/12 07:07AM
    comanchegirl

Quote lubug: Does anyone else think that Sharon with Jack is just - YUCK. There is no chemistry. I really was hoping that Sharon would hook up with Brad - now that's chemistry. I also don't like the pairing of Nick and Phyllis. I think eventually we will find out that Summer is really Jack's baby.

WOW! I am sooo happy that someone agrees with me on this! As much as I liked the Sharon & Nick pairing; I was still hoping that Brad and Sharon would get together! They DO have tons of chemistry and he treats her right!

I don't like Phyllis and Nick pairing either (thought I was the only one). She'll never completely change and will continue to be manipulative, coniving (spell it?), ruthless and far from truthful when she wants her way, I think anyway.

#10   2008/02/12 07:11AM
    zzyzx

Sharon is a bit boring, but beautiful. Phyllis is a bit beautiful but boring these days. Sharon and Jack have no chemistry and Phyllis and Nick have sex only. They should exchange partners. NOW.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list