List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: jeff spoiler!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

jeff spoiler!

Started by soapoperapimp at 2008/02/11 10:57PM
    Latest post: 2008/02/13 09:31AM, Views: 1612, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2008/02/12 05:07PM
    Re: jeff spoiler!
    kimyla

There is no way that Jeff can legally sell Gloria's half.. There is a thing called a title search and all parties/owners would be notified and have to sign off. How stupid so they think we are!? Where did this spoiler come from?

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/12 05:09PM
    #12   2008/02/12 05:43PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote Curious_Georgia: Where is this "spoiler" from? Because I've seen you post spoilers before that end up being wrong.

yup...im wondering that too

how in da hell can he [Jeff] sell part of the mansion w/o her consent? i dont get it

#13   2008/02/12 05:45PM
    gommie

Quote kimyla: There is no way that Jeff can legally sell Gloria's half.. There is a thing called a title search and all parties/owners would be notified and have to sign off. How stupid so they think we are!? Where did this spoiler come from?

It's really no more stupid than a lot of other things they have pulled on us....wouldn't surprise me one bit........

#14   2008/02/12 05:50PM
    Texas Sunflower

Quote gommie:
    Quote kimyla: There is no way that Jeff can legally sell Gloria's half.. There is a thing called a title search and all parties/owners would be notified and have to sign off. How stupid so they think we are!? Where did this spoiler come from?

It's really no more stupid than a lot of other things they have pulled on us....wouldn't surprise me one bit........

Like saying Nick and Phyllis could not marry for a year, so they had to go to New Mexico, yet David and Nikki can marry weeks after her divorce.......

#15   2008/02/12 05:53PM
    deltafan

What dumb ass is going to buy half a mansion?

#16   2008/02/12 06:03PM
    ms. 411

I hope he sale gloria half to jack, she deserve every thing she get, and jeff is making money off her in the long run. Who is she going to tell the police.[ah ah ah ah].

#17   2008/02/12 06:14PM
    gommie

Quote deltafan: What dumb ass is going to buy half a mansion?

LOL...I'm sure if that is what they want to do they'll dig one up some place.LOL

#18   2008/02/12 06:24PM
    deltafan

Maybe he will sell it to whom ever he has been talking to over seas.

#19   2008/02/12 06:26PM
    gommie

So what about the choking scene with him today in tomorrows previews..what was that all about?

#20   2008/02/12 07:38PM
    gommie

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list