List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: WIll Gloria ever get whats coming to her?!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WIll Gloria ever get whats coming to her?!

Started by BrwnEyedGrl1213 at 2008/02/11 04:33PM
    Latest post: 2008/02/13 10:10AM, Views: 252, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2008/02/11 04:33PM
    WIll Gloria ever get whats coming to her?!
    BrwnEyedGrl1213

Okay I dont know about anyone else but i am so tired of Gloria! She kills someone and nothing happens to her. So what a little blackmail. Its funny how Johns ghost knows what the decision with the court is but doenst know she tainted the cream. I think that Jack has been through enough. Someone needs to take her down, or at least shut her up. Anyone else agree?

#2   2008/02/11 04:54PM
    Re: WIll Gloria ever get whats coming to her?!
    Lilamoor

I don't know about anyone else, but I am a bit tired of Gloria threads. Sorry

#3   2008/02/11 04:59PM
    soapoperapimp

i think it will happen soon!

#4   2008/02/11 05:35PM
    yrnut

Quote BrwnEyedGrl1213: Okay I dont know about anyone else but i am so tired of Gloria! She kills someone and nothing happens to her. So what a little blackmail. Its funny how Johns ghost knows what the decision with the court is but doenst know she tainted the cream. I think that Jack has been through enough. Someone needs to take her down, or at least shut her up. Anyone else agree?

Boy do I ever agree!!! I find it ludiricst that she and Kevin really think she should have put in charge of Jabot. Althought Nicki and Brad do not have formal business educations they have worked in this company and did very well. Gloria rode her broom into town ,what, 2 years ago as a tramp who set her sights on John Abbott right away. Now she's an accomplished business woman?? Get real. Also, if they want to poison Gloria make it believeable. You don't take one sip of something and get real sick that fast.

#5   2008/02/11 05:46PM
    gommie

She will, she will...just have to be patient and believe..

#6   2008/02/11 05:51PM
    MrShadowsgirl

Of corse she will...but then who will make us laugh??? i know we are all tired all the s/l....but got to admit,i like the comedy between her and Kevin and Jeffrey...

#7   2008/02/11 06:35PM
    gommie

Quote MrShadowsgirl: Of corse she will...but then who will make us laugh??? i know we are all tired all the s/l....but got to admit,i like the comedy between her and Kevin and Jeffrey...

Yep it is pretty funny and I love what he is doing to her..

#8   2008/02/12 07:25AM
    JuSaMi

Jeffrey is really giving her a rough time. Way to go Jeff you go Dude, make her insane.

#9   2008/02/13 10:00AM
    Anydaynow

Quote MrShadowsgirl: Of corse she will...but then who will make us laugh??? i know we are all tired all the s/l....but got to admit,i like the comedy between her and Kevin and Jeffrey...

The only good thing that can be said about those three stooges is that they're good for laughs!!! Thanks for reminding us. Kevin, especially

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/13 10:01AM
    #10   2008/02/13 10:10AM
    calliope

Loved the preview yesterday of Jeff grabbing his throat! If she goes I hope he stays and he and Jill cozy up. (That is if they are never bringing Larry Back!)

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list