List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Get Nikki and Nick off the Board and out of the building.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Get Nikki and Nick off the Board and out of the building.

Started by Tiger John at 2008/02/11 11:55AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/13 05:12PM, Views: 675, Replies: 21
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2008/02/11 11:55AM
    Get Nikki and Nick off the Board and out of the building.
    Tiger John

Both Nikki and Nick tampered with an Newman Enterprise Contracted employee. Its time for Nikki and Nick to be thrown off the Newman Board and out of the building!Enough is Enough. There is no excuse for Nikki and Nicks conduct in regards to Victoria's employment!

#2   2008/02/11 11:58AM
    Re: Get Nikki and Nick off the Board and out of the building.
    KeepingItReal

What happened. I thought Victoria worked at Newman and would be running things with kiss Arse Neil.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/11 11:58AM
    #3   2008/02/11 12:11PM
    colormebadd

Should be quite interesting having Nikki, Brad, Gloria and Kevin working at Jabot. I love the office scenes better than the home scenes. Theres so much more drama in the office and with these characters working along side eachother "HOT DAMN" its gonna be on fire at Jabot. I wish Jill was able to stay there as well. I'm pretty sure that Nikki will rent out office space to Jack, Nick, Sharon and Phillis and that will certainly add more fuel to the fire. At last breath has been brought back into Jabot at long last. I think Victoria will stay put at Newman Enterprises to tackle with her half brother Victor Jr. Which will make a great storyline. She is extremely competitive and will fight tooth and nail to maintain her power at her fathers company and I like when Victoria's claws come out, she's more interesting to watch.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/11 01:00PM
    #4   2008/02/11 03:00PM
    Tiger John

Nikki and Moma's boy Nick hate Victor with an absolute passion.Keep their damn hatred to themselves and keep Victoria out of it.
    Nikki's raiders should have their own company but not within 300 yards of Newman Enterprises.

Ashley come back to GC . Victor needs to marry her the sooner the better! Victor deserves some happiness with some one that truly loves him.

#5   2008/02/11 03:08PM
    colormebadd

Quote Tiger John: Nikki and Moma's boy Nick hate Victor with an absolute passion.Keep their damn hatred to themselves and keep Victoria out of it.
    Nikki's raiders should have their own company but not within 300 yards of Newman Enterprises.

Ashley come back to GC . Victor needs to marry her the sooner the better! Victor deserves some happiness with some one that truly loves him.

This is so absurd. Niki and Nick do not hate Victor, they are just sick and tired of his s--t, just like everyone else. He is always the one that holds a grudge against anyone that doesnt agree with him. He's been doing this crap for years. Why should everyone have to kiss his a$$ all the time. Enough is Enough with his controlling a$$ already. Let him stay on the farm for a while and feed some baby chicks and milk some cows. Hopefully that will calm his a$$ down for a while.

#6   2008/02/11 07:38PM
    Tiger John

after dealing with true wimps Rick and Ridge Ashley will be so glad to get back to GC and meet up with a finally free Victor....the sooner the better!

#7   2008/02/11 07:44PM
    colormebadd

Quote Tiger John: after dealing with true wimps Rick and Ridge Ashley will be so glad to get back to GC and meet up with a finally free Victor....the sooner the better!

After dealing with any of the men on B&B, I wouldn't blame her if she was on the first jet smoking back to GC. I never really cared for her with Victor for some reason.(they were kind of boring together). I liked her better with Brad why I don't know maybe because Brad was a better man back then and loved her so much I guess.

#8   2008/02/11 07:46PM
    Lilamoor

:)

Quote colormebadd: Should be quite interesting having Nikki, Brad, Gloria and Kevin working at Jabot. I love the office scenes better than the home scenes. Theres so much more drama in the office and with these characters working along side eachother "HOT DAMN" its gonna be on fire at Jabot. I wish Jill was able to stay there as well. I'm pretty sure that Nikki will rent out office space to Jack, Nick, Sharon and Phillis and that will certainly add more fuel to the fire. At last breath has been brought back into Jabot at long last. I think Victoria will stay put at Newman Enterprises to tackle with her half brother Victor Jr. Which will make a great storyline. She is extremely competitive and will fight tooth and nail to maintain her power at her fathers company and I like when Victoria's claws come out, she's more interesting to watch.

Good ideas

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list