List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: GLORIA'S DEAD HUSBANDS

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GLORIA'S DEAD HUSBANDS

Started by boldisbeautiful at 2008/02/10 11:27AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/15 07:54PM, Views: 514, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2008/02/15 07:46PM
    Re: GLORIA'S DEAD HUSBANDS
    colormebadd

Quote aden85: ohhh let them R.I.P....they are in heaven away from Glo! Well at least John and William....I onno even wanna know where Terrible Tom is, well I do have some idea !

He is where he should be and hopefully she will join him real soon.

#12   2008/02/15 07:48PM
    chameleon9262

Quote xx_Jenn_xx: im jus tired of all these Gloria threads!
    I am tired of GLORIA!!!!! Oops! I did not notice that someone else had said this also; but I still feel that way!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/15 07:51PM
    #13   2008/02/15 07:48PM
    aden85

Quote colormebadd:
    Quote aden85: ohhh let them R.I.P....they are in heaven away from Glo! Well at least John and William....I onno even wanna know where Terrible Tom is, well I do have some idea !

He is where he should be and hopefully she will join him real soon.

oucha

#14   2008/02/15 07:48PM
    Izzygen

>) I am also tired of Gloria. It is time that the writers bring this farce to an end! It is all about Gloria and no one else. And what type of mother would bring her son "Kevin" into her schemes? I know it is only a soap opera, however, let's get this plot over and done with with Gloria getting what she truly deserves.

#15   2008/02/15 07:49PM
    chameleon9262

Quote opin: I would love to see John and Will both come back and haunt Gloria to the point of distraction.

She has gotten away with way to much and it is time she gets her up comings.

I just feel it in my bones that someone other than her is gonna get hurt with that vile of poison Kevin gave her.

When the judge order that she be allow to live in that house Jack should have went straight home and burned it to the ground IMO.
    I am scared that Noah is going to end up taking the poison somehow. I was thinking that today when she drank it in her OJ

#16   2008/02/15 07:51PM
    colormebadd

Quote Izzygen: I am also tired of Gloria. It is time that the writers bring this farce to an end! It is all about Gloria and no one else. And what type of mother would bring her son "Kevin" into her schemes? I know it is only a soap opera, however, let's get this plot over and done with with Gloria getting what she truly deserves.

I have a feeling that its coming soon. Have you read the spoilers yet? If not check it out.

#17   2008/02/15 07:53PM
    deltafan

Gloria, Paleeeeze go & join your dead husbands & GO AWAY! You have plucked my last nerve. hopefully that poison will work & you will live happily ever after with your dead hubbies

#18   2008/02/15 07:54PM
    aden85

Quote deltafan: Gloria, Paleeeeze go & join your dead husbands & GO AWAY! You have plucked my last nerve. hopefully that poison will work & you will live happily ever after with your dead hubbies

She can live happily ever after with Terrible Tom, cuz that's where she'll be!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list