List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane's Rudeness

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane's Rudeness

Started by pfoster191 at 2008/02/06 09:39AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/15 02:04PM, Views: 3331, Replies: 101
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #81   2008/02/11 03:43PM
    Re: Cane's Rudeness
    Watchingyou1943

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Nosycookie1201: Ok i don't like Amber. Those who read my messages know this. But i think Cane humiliated her enough by pulling her wig off and exposing her in front of millions of people on camera. Now it's just time to let go and not hold anymore grudges. If Sharon can be nice to Phyllis then Cane can be nice to Amber. It's not gentleman like to keep hurting a girls feelings especially when you know that the person loves you. Jerks do that. I know what it feels like to be hurt i wouldn't wish that on anyone. He can love and be with Lily just the same without hurting Amber's feelings. I agree that really isn't nice.

ITA 100% Great post!

Enough is enough Cane. You are just being an ass now.

Very well said. Enough is enough, you are an a$$ now.

#82   2008/02/11 03:47PM
    Watchingyou1943

Quote Allspice:
    Quote lilycanefan:
    Quote Allspice:
    Quote lilycanefan: I love Cane and Lily.. I also think like i said before that Amber deserved what she got..I mean come on, what did she expect!!! Lily had nothing to do with that, and if she does go down the wrong road with modeling, Cane will sure be there to help her. LANE FOREVER!!!!

This is a soap. None of the relationships are forever on the Y&R. I think Days has one or two that have lasted but Y&R Nikki and Victor are about the closest. Nick may yet reunite with Sharon - I hope so - But Cane and Lily are a big NO in my opinion. I don't like them together at all, and while I'm of the opinion their relationship won't last - I really hope it is SHORT TERM.

I know its a soap but even though they might be together always, Im confident that they will always come back to each other! Its just my opinion, just like everyone has one..right! I still say LANE FOREVER!!!!

You are entitled to your opinion. However in my opinion they quite suck together.

A lot of folks don't like Lily and Cane together for a lot of reasons. I think Cane should be with a more mature woman, but than as someone else said, Cane doesn't act too mature either, not for 31 years old.

#83   2008/02/11 03:50PM
    Watchingyou1943

Quote Nosycookie1201:
    Quote FridaMonkey:
    Quote Nosycookie1201: Ok i don't like Amber. Those who read my messages know this. But i think Cane humiliated her enough by pulling her wig off and exposing her in front of millions of people on camera. Now it's just time to let go and not hold anymore grudges. If Sharon can be nice to Phyllis then Cane can be nice to Amber. It's not gentleman like to keep hurting a girls feelings especially when you know that the person loves you. Jerks do that. I know what it feels like to be hurt i wouldn't wish that on anyone. He can love and be with Lily just the same without hurting Amber's feelings. I agree that really isn't nice.

Are you forgetting what Amber did to Cane?? Amber is an idiot and Cane has also suddenly become arrogant and unpleasant himself. Lily is also ignoring all the red flags with Cane and insists on becoming a model even after she's been told that's not a good place to go. Once she crashes and burns, then she'll play the victim. I don't like Lily at all.

NO! That's why i don't like Amber but it doesn't mean Cane should just keep being mean. As far as i am concerned he got his revenge back already by humiliating her. As far as Lily well this thread isn't about her. It's about Cane's rudeness.

I agree, Cane has gotten more than his share of 'being mean to Amber', now it is past time that he leaves her alone. He needs to be a more mature person and grow up.

#84   2008/02/11 04:03PM
    Watchingyou1943

Quote Lilamoor:
    Quote CandyLane5: Cane shows all the signs of being an abusive man... maybe the writers could show him actually getting married and being a wife abuser, an s/l on domestic violence.

I think you have this right on. He certainly was abusive while seducing Amber as pay back for her tricking him. Sexual assault is never justified. This would be an interesting story line, and Cane would indeed be perfect for it.

Thats right about the sexual assault. Cane's attitude toward Amber reminds me of a young man who is the son of a judge in Aruba. This J person has the same arrogant attitude as Cane.

#85   2008/02/11 04:24PM
    Allspice

I think it is possible Cane is playing Lily. And I also think he treated Amber far worse than she deserved. No one should ever be sexually assaulted. There is no excuse for what Cane did to Amber. I think it may come out that Cane is NOT a gentleman.

#86   2008/02/12 04:45AM
    pfoster191

Hey Allspice, according to the threads its already out that Cane is no gentleman. I think everyone agrees that he has dump and made Amber feel bad long enough.
    If he doesn't want to be around her, why does he continue to go to the Coffee House where he KNOWS she works? Does he like feeding his ego, or does he like Amber more than he wants people to know? He needs to go back to the "down under."

#87   2008/02/12 08:18AM
    Anydaynow

Quote Soulsistah: I never liked Amber only because her stupid antics just didn't "fit" with the show. I still don't think she fits and if she were to leave I wouldn't miss her (ditto Jana ). But there's still the issue of her hiding the money on her two loyal, but completely stupid, friends Daniel and Kevin. She's a manipulator and a schemer and always will be.

But having said all that, I totally agree Cane has been a Class "A" jerk to her, especially lately. I didn't like Cane from day 1 (seemed arrogant and conceited in his mannerisms) and I still don't. His recent treatment of Amber makes me dislike him even more even though I don't like Amber! Cane has become FF material for me.

I truly agree with you on this. He's a crook in some kind of way, but hasn't shown his true colors yet. The writers, at one time, hinted that he was not on the up and up, but they may have changed their minds and may have decided not write it into the S/L. I wouldn't trust him and I would never date a man who is as rude as Cane. If he humiliates one woman, he won't think twice about humiliating another when he tires of her (although, the way Amber dealt with Cane, he may've feel justified except for the rape incident which rape is never justification for anything)

I doubt that Lily will do the same, because she has too much class, but I think she's going to be hurt in spite of that, because Neil is trying to keep her in an innocent "Daddy's little girl" state, and Cane really is much too worldly and selfish for her. Ya'll know that relationships don't last in soap opera land, so it's just a matter of time.

Cane is so full of himself and he is going to soon tire of Lily's immaturity unless she begins a walk on the wild side under the "mentorship" of Chloe in the sometimes sordid and cut-throat field of modeling. A worldly man like Cane should be looking for a more mature woman anyway.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/12 08:23AM
    #88   2008/02/12 08:48AM
    pfoster191

Quote cajunlizz0315:
    Quote pfoster191: I want so much for Kay to put Cane in his place. He has no right to be rude to anyone who comes to visit Kay. When is he going to get tried of being rude to Amber. Say something worth while to Cane, Kay. He has no manners.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh COME ON NOW , he ( CANE ) knows Amber better than anyone , and he is trying to PROTECT his GrandMother from that lil Con Artist . HE HAS all the right to SPEAK his mind, especially he knows what she is capable of doing , MONEY talks and B/S walks .

I truly don't think Amber really wants to take advantage of Kay. I think Amber really likes Kay and visa-visa. (whatever) I know Amber can get under your skin and will be the first to pull a fast one. But I don't think she would ever do anything to hurt Kay.

#89   2008/02/13 09:42AM
    Anydaynow

Quote aym0402:
    Quote Kristi07: Cane's gonna hit it and quit it with Lily...he's just being a little conceited considering a few months ago he had nothing!!

Last year this time, he was a bartender and look at him now!!! Talking about rags to riches...only in soapland.

For real! Nobody stays poor too long in Genoa City, a town with two businesses and no employment centers. Just walk in and get a job with either company and a few months later, BAM! you're CEO or co-CEO.

#90   2008/02/13 09:46AM
    Anydaynow

Quote Uggerly:
    Quote Lilamoor:
    Quote Allspice:
    Quote lilycanefan:
    Quote Allspice:
    Quote lilycanefan: I love Cane and Lily.. I also think like i said before that Amber deserved what she got..I mean come on, what did she expect!!! Lily had nothing to do with that, and if she does go down the wrong road with modeling, Cane will sure be there to help her. LANE FOREVER!!!!

This is a soap. None of the relationships are forever on the Y&R. I think Days has one or two that have lasted but Y&R Nikki and Victor are about the closest. Nick may yet reunite with Sharon - I hope so - But Cane and Lily are a big NO in my opinion. I don't like them together at all, and while I'm of the opinion their relationship won't last - I really hope it is SHORT TERM.

I know its a soap but even though they might be together always, Im confident that they will always come back to each other! Its just my opinion, just like everyone has one..right! I still say LANE FOREVER!!!!

You are entitled to your opinion. However in my opinion they quite suck together.

They really don't have any chemistry together to speak of. Lily comes across a bit lifeless, But do they suck??. However Cane has been pretty nasty to Amber. He could I suppoe grow up, after all he isn't exactly a completely innocent party ,if any of you are keeping score.

I don't see the chemistry..And, if Lily couldn't handle Daniel, what will she do with a man like Cane???

Couldn't handle little immature Daniel...Amen! You just hammered the last nail into the coffin!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list