List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane's Rudeness

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane's Rudeness

Started by pfoster191 at 2008/02/06 09:39AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/15 02:04PM, Views: 3360, Replies: 101
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #71   2008/02/10 06:48AM
    Re: Cane's Rudeness
    Nosycookie1201

Quote FridaMonkey:
    Quote Nosycookie1201: Ok i don't like Amber. Those who read my messages know this. But i think Cane humiliated her enough by pulling her wig off and exposing her in front of millions of people on camera. Now it's just time to let go and not hold anymore grudges. If Sharon can be nice to Phyllis then Cane can be nice to Amber. It's not gentleman like to keep hurting a girls feelings especially when you know that the person loves you. Jerks do that. I know what it feels like to be hurt i wouldn't wish that on anyone. He can love and be with Lily just the same without hurting Amber's feelings. I agree that really isn't nice.

Are you forgetting what Amber did to Cane?? Amber is an idiot and Cane has also suddenly become arrogant and unpleasant himself. Lily is also ignoring all the red flags with Cane and insists on becoming a model even after she's been told that's not a good place to go. Once she crashes and burns, then she'll play the victim. I don't like Lily at all.

NO! That's why i don't like Amber but it doesn't mean Cane should just keep being mean. As far as i am concerned he got his revenge back already by humiliating her. As far as Lily well this thread isn't about her. It's about Cane's rudeness.

#72   2008/02/10 07:17AM
    CandyLane5

Cane shows all the signs of being an abusive man... maybe the writers could show him actually getting married and being a wife abuser, an s/l on domestic violence.

#73   2008/02/10 10:16AM
    Lilamoor

Quote CandyLane5: Cane shows all the signs of being an abusive man... maybe the writers could show him actually getting married and being a wife abuser, an s/l on domestic violence.

I think you have this right on. He certainly was abusive while seducing Amber as pay back for her tricking him. Sexual assault is never justified. This would be an interesting story line, and Cane would indeed be perfect for it.

#74   2008/02/10 10:44AM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote CandyLane5: Cane shows all the signs of being an abusive man... maybe the writers could show him actually getting married and being a wife abuser, an s/l on domestic violence.

WOW Now that would be something! Great Idea Candy!

#75   2008/02/10 11:07AM
    Allspice

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:

WOW Now that would be something! Great Idea Candy!

I 2nd that!!The idea I don't think has been used on J&R before.

#76   2008/02/10 12:13PM
    opin

Quote KLS75: I agree! He's very rude and arrogant! I can't wait for Amber to get over him and move on.

Oh ICAM. I hope someday Cain see that Amber is the one for him. Then I hope she doesn't give him the time of day.

The man acts all self righteous where she is concern and I am not totally convince he himself is all on the upper up.

Cain and Amber have a lot of chemistry more than him and Lily or her and Daniel. But I hope she is over him and if he does ever want her back I hope she just kicks him to the curb.

#77   2008/02/11 07:58AM
    sarasecret007

Yeah, I hope the writers read this. Cane is becoming a snake in my eyes too. I used to like him but, he has become a non-favorite of mine. Whatever happened to the gentlemen he used to be? I think Katherine really knows the truth about Cane.

#78   2008/02/11 02:02PM
    lilycanefan

I hope the readers read this I LOVE Cane....I think still a good guy and respects his family along with Lily. Of course he has no respect for Amber...look what she did to him, I know its just a soap but wouldn't you act the same way if someone humiliated you like she did? and sent naked pics of herself to Daniel who was marryed?? so I am all for cane acting the way he does to Amber, he shows everyone else kindness, maybe thats lily bringing that out in him GOOOOOO LANE!!!!

#79   2008/02/11 03:36PM
    Watchingyou1943

Quote Lilamoor: To all you posters bemoaning poor Cane and dumping on Amberwith your -
    "I don't blame Cane after what Amber did to him" comments-
    -lest ye have forgotten. Cane got soooo big time even by seducing Amber, basically sexually assaulting her, then kicking her to the curb. He is no prize in the man department, and now he is getting involved with an immature little girl. Sure Lilly was married before, but her experience is minimal. I repeat Cane is no prize!

Right on. My cousin said she wouldn't except Cane if he came out of a box of Cracker-Jacks.

#80   2008/02/11 03:39PM
    Watchingyou1943

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote Lilamoor:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote Lilamoor:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx: Cane was a tad rude today...i dont blame him tho! He's jus bitter cuz she played him! Amber needs to not worry about all of that n jus continue her friendship with Kay! Besides.....Cane is not even Jill's son.

?????? How do you figure????

SIMPLE. First DNA=NEGATIVE. Second DNA=POSITIVE.

W T F is that? LOL...A Negative + A Positive = A Negative.

Too True But then again - these writers?? Maybe the positive is greater than the negative. So in your opinion what next? And how come adding to negatives creates a positive in Math, but not in my bank account? Go figure!

LOL..one more test is what they shoulda requested! What i think honestly...is that they brought Cane in to be a "bad boy" but the response from the female viewers was overwhelmingly in his favor!...CANE IS HOT!!!!!!

IMO, he is a bad boy. Mentally a boy.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list